Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

I think you'd be happier with Volume 2. It's not like Volume 1 at all: very slow, internal, with an emphasis on emotional value rather than "in-your-face" Tarantino style. I look at both volumes together with a "yin-yang" sort of perspective; and although neither section is a favorite of mine, I much prefer the second one.

Many people say they like the 2nd better but I much preferred the first. Maybe it was because of the crazy fight scenes. But I'm not much for kung-fu style movies. However, I love seeing women kick arse!!

Hostel...actually watched the whole thing, but didn't like it, kept waiting for it to be scary or super gory...like the hype..

Nightmare Before Christmas....didn't like it, walked out.

Chariots of Fire...fell asleep within the 1st 15 minutes.

Napoleon Dynamite...actually hated it the 1st time I saw it, but its grown on me since.

Jeepers Creepers...wont say I couldn't finish it, it just seemed like it was over to quick, and it sucked anyway.

Brick..it's painful to watch

Movie Forums Extra
Underworld. When I saw first Matrix-like ****** effect I quit

zombei

Eyes wide shut is #1 on my list of worst movies ever. I rented it, watched about 10 minutes, tried fast forwarding to a good spot, gave up and took it back to the store. They even let me get something else since I only had the movie in my posession for about 45 minutes.
Toad

Stranger Than Fiction-- made it about half way through before I turned it off and thanked my lucky stars I had borrowed it instead of renting or buying....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I have to return some videotapes.
Ultraviolet was another movie that was just aweful.

The Covenant...Lasted through opening scene. Same with The Marine. That was freakin' awful.

I totally agree with you on the Covenant. It just totally sucked. I didn't see the Marine.

The only two I can remember are Irréversible (camerawork and all around nastyness made me feel sick) and The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (bored me to tears).

titanic
i finished it
put every time i see it again
i see something that i havent seen before

Eragon...just terrible in my opinon
i agree. i just couldn't get through the 1st 15 mins. acting was awful, and the story was so corny...

The only two I can remember are Irréversible (camerawork and all around nastyness made me feel sick)
I did sit through that one but only because its renowned for being a very sick type movie. some scenes are unwatchable... i fastfowarded through that beginning bit with the weird noises and camerawork.

also: da vinci code (dead boring), be cool, jabberwocky (i usually love terry gilliam movies but this one i havent had the strength to finish), a scanner darkly, the pink panther (the 1st one with peter sellers... he's really funny but the bit near the end is just crap).

Ken Russell's 'The Boy Friend'. Couldn't sit through it; poor film.

titanic
i finished it
put every time i see it again
i see something that i havent seen before
Soooo you did finish it