A Sexy Celebrity Is Here

Tools    

Sexy Celebrity

Are you Mrs. Norman Maine?

Hello SC
Tell me, if you will, what is fitting about the avatar? Is it the avatar itself? Do you have that same gentle orange upsweep of coiffure? The largish, roundish eyes with which to gaze upon the world? Do you, in fact, sport that structure of ski slope lip over gently whistling mouth? Perhaps it's the defiant, arms crossed, rogueish stance that clearly states "No one f*cks with me!"

Perhaps you identify with Dean himself? The whole, "Live fast, die young," philosophy of life?

Ah well, perhaps you'll remain clouded and mysterious. In any event, welcome to the land of MoFo.

Aight, I'm moving this to a more appropriate forum (Birthdays and Introductions). And that avatar is of Frye, a fictional character on the hilarious cartoon Futurama on Fox. Anyway, welcome to the site. And yeah, your friend is around (usually, that is). He tends to visit every other day on average, I think.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hey Sexy!

Peter told me that Steve plugged the site in his review of a movie.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
"Live fast, die young?" Hell no. Live slow, die old is more like it. And live sexy.

S.C.
Someone stole my mantra!

Now With Moveable Parts
You know if you know.

Master of My Domain

Anyway, since I love movies, am destined to be a screenwriter, and want to hear about all that's going on in the land of magic, I am here to talk!

S.C.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hello there, movie fans. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sexy Celebrity.

This is my first day here ever. I really like the design and setup of the whole thing. Looks like a fun place to be. I was referred to this site by someone I know who writes movie reviews for a certain paper... I wonder if he's around.

Anyway, since I love movies, am destined to be a screenwriter, and want to hear about all that's going on in the land of magic, I am here to talk!

I also love this James Dean cartoon avatar.... it's very fitting.

S.C.

Back then, you said that you were destined to be a screenwriter. Are you a screenwriter?

I feel I've just stumbled across the pilot episode of the Sexy Celebrity Comedy Hour, during those humble, awkward days.

Swan's post was genius, though, the best laugh I had all day.