What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Hiya Byrd...

miss ya!

You ready? You look ready.
Sitting in government class. Can't wait till I get home.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You are the apple of my eye anyways
HOMEWORK EHHHH

Originally Posted by Kitsune Castle
HOMEWORK EHHHH
you just gave me a nasty idea: im going to do my homework too

And do check my "art": Deviant

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by Mad Hatter
Watching the snow coming down. Grrr!
Wish I had some snow. Although, my Firefox weather toolbar-thingy says I'm having some tonight.

Enough to close the roads in the morning? Pfft...

Wondering how I missed 900 posts. Damn you productive people.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Othelo
Wondering how I missed 900 posts. Damn you productive people.
One time I was gone so long that 10,000+ posts piled up. I knew I'd never read the bulk of stuff that I had been taking part in. So I just marked all read and started a new. Heck of a lot easier. I'd still be reading now if I had read them all!!

MovieForums Extra
Cheering for the Patriots...............go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Watching the snow flurries outside, sending a query letter to an agent (for a book of humor essays), and correcting student papers (I'm an online writing coach now!).

Life at the desk ... gotta love it!