How Old Are You??

Tools    

MovieForums Extra

Acting on an idea Commish had, I think it's time someone put up this thread!!

So, How Old Are You?

It'll be really interesting to find out the ages of all the posters on this forum, I think ther'll be some surprises (I've already been surprised ).

I turned 18 two months ago

I turned 29 last July (which means I turn 30 this July... getting close to Mid-Life Crisis time).

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I turn 16 in July. I hate saying I'm 15, it makes me sound really young.

Didn't see it.
35 next month.

Well, at least I'm not the Elder Statesman of the group.

I'm 32.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
just turned 21 a couple months ago babeee, woohoo!!!

______

heheh. not that that really changes anything. i tend to forget my age most of the time and tell people 17 -- that's honestly when my brain turned off. i've been on autopilot ever since.

Older than dirt. Born when dirt was new. Lol. 26 and counting.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

21. Laurie...are you married?

LOL...not married. Haven't walked off that plank yet.

I'm six years old. No really, I am. I was one of those fortunate people to be born on Feb. 29th. But since we count the 28th as my birthday, I'll be 21 next month.

MovieForums Extra

Hehe You've got to be the first person I know who was born on the 29th of February!!

I turn 17 on February 20.

Originally posted by Zephyrus

Hehe You've got to be the first person I know who was born on the 29th of February!!
There's actually a lot of us. I had gotten my hands on some info about people born on the 29th and every leap year there's a celebration and stuff like that. It's not as uncommon as you'd think. But it is funny to tell people, "Oh yeah, I'm six years old." *LOL*

Radioactive Spider Blood
I will be turning 18 on August 14. I get to buy cigarettes, but I don't smoke, and I missed voting by one year.

There's no real good birthdate until 25. Then you can do everything... smoke, drink, vote, and the most important, rent a car. Damn you teenage drivers who make my car insurance super high!

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Are you really 6? Can you drive? Can you drink? Do you have trouble getting into R rated movies? That's so cool!

I just turned 19 Feb 5th.........

29 year old Australian here.