Twin Peaks: The Second Season

Tools    

Paramount Home Entertainment have announced they will be releasing Twin Peaks: The Second Season April 10th, 2007.

This long-awaited complete second season release will include English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound and the original 2.0 audio alongside an optional Spanish dub.

Stay tuned for complete details as soon as they are announced.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Finally!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wow, and to think I spent all that time searching on eBay for pirated bad VHS copies.... (Didn't buy any, though, so I'm glad I held out for the real thing.)

A system of cells interlinked
Yay!!!

rhymes with Goebbels

Finally is right. I have had season one for forever now. I about died too, when I put in disc one, and it started with . . . "Last time on Twin Peaks."
So OK, they put the pilot movie on a separate DVD. heheh I had no clue, but bought it shortly after. I also have Fire, Walk With Me. Although I have yet to watch it.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Need. Want. Too damn broke to get...
Yoohoo - release date is April 2007. Maybe you'll win the lottery before then.