I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Why thank you Its nice to be loved.

Feared comes a close second...
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

are you gay tobeornotobe?

Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
Well that certainly didn't make me feel wanted... No Sir...

wtf is all this acheron crap? forum inside joke or something?

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Werewolf_Legion
I miss my old Account
Why did you change accounts?

Acheron - tis an inside joke.... Welcome to it!

This is one of the weirdest things i have ever stumbled upon in my entire life... WOW.

Originally Posted by Sleezy
[Waterworld]You know, this thread is like a turd that won't flush.[/Waterworld]

The plumber said he'd fix it if I freed this princess:

And I won't, so the turd will have to stay.

woah. I'm so confused right now.

[NEWB] ??? [/NEWB]

I feel tingly.

Last seen movie at home: Caffeine
The Last Movie in theatres: 300

OK it took me several not so obvious hints and a little common sense and I figured out the joke. Holy S*** I'm slow.

In the Beginning...
For all the new people, the thread title is coded to display "I love you + your forum name".

So right now, mine reads: "I love you, Sleezy".
On Othelo's, it reads: "I love you, Othelo".
And so on.

Which is why you're seeing your name in the thread title. If you'll notice, it reads "I love you, unregistered" when you're not logged in. The coding of the thread doesn't know what name to show if you're logged out, so it just defaults to "unregistered".

Originally Posted by Sleezy
For all the new people, the thread title is coded to display "I love you + your forum name".

So right now, mine reads: "I love you, Sleezy".
On Othelo's, it reads: "I love you, Othelo".
And so on.

Which is why you're seeing your name in the thread title. If you'll notice, it reads "I love you, unregistered" when you're not logged in. The coding of the thread doesn't know what name to show if you're logged out, so it just defaults to "unregistered".
shhhh fool! your giving way too many hints there, newbies might start to figure it out now.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Naisy
shhhh fool! your giving way too many hints there, newbies might start to figure it out now.
I just want to make sure they stick around here and make redundant threads so that Holden will have something to do.

And you don't think you deserve your own personalized thread? You aren't a slouch in the loved dept. either

Originally Posted by Heidimonster
woah. I'm so confused right now.
Oh I felt like an absolute ass when I figured it out. Ya know what appealing to ones ego (especially one as um...expansive? as mine) does to the logic circuits.

FREEPOWERBOARDS.COM/MUSICMOVIEGAMES

Hi everyone, my name is HolyTrinity, owner of http://freepowerboards.com/MUSICMOVIEGAMES, and I am trying to get together with like minded people to discuss the "Holy Trinity", Music Movies and Video Games, my forum is small, but growing VERY slightly, and I am trying to get a group that know what they are talking about, so if you would like to join stop by, even if you dont want to join just take alook at the site and maybe wee can change your mind

http://freepowerboards.com/MUSICMOVIEGAMES

Originally Posted by Othelo
And you don't think you deserve your own personalized thread? You aren't a slouch in the loved dept. either
Aww thanks, Othelo! I love you too!