What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I quit my job yesterday because all the stress its giving me isnt worth the money i earn. Now one of my closest and longest friends is calling me an intellectual, but socially disorded bitch and says my boss was right by sending me a bitch@ss email. I never felt so stabbed in the back.

Damn, how can i misjugde people like this?

And do check my "art": Deviant

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ

I quit my job yesterday because all the stress its giving me isnt worth the money i earn. Now one of my closest and longest friends is calling me an intellectual, but socially disorded bitch and says my boss was right by sending me a bitch@ss email. I never felt so stabbed in the back.

Damn, how can i misjugde people like this?
Never mind, there are better job's to find and better people to meet!

You ready? You look ready.
Laughing at all the people worshiping their Wii. Ridiculous.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Watching Mythbusters and lusting after Kari Byron...yummy!
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Watching Doctor Who.