The weddings crashers vs. Borat

Tools    

which movie do you guys think is funnier?

Wedding Crashers is definately the funnier of the two. I have seen both and laughed at both, but I have seen WC about 6 times and it is still funny. I believe Borat would wear on me after a while. Plus, no nude male wrestling in Wedding Crashers. That was nasty in Borat.

Borat was a kinda political comedy that not everybody understands of likes. Wedding Crashers hits a more wide audience.

Borat stand on one joke : he's a strange foreigner. Wedding Crashers has several things it rests on and a much bigger cast to boey it.

Plus, anything with a Wilson brother is going to be good. lol.

Both are hilarious movies, although I think I laughed harder during Borat

wedding crashers no questions asked!

Weddign Crashers-boring and kind of funny
Borat-pure entertainment, not as good as the Ali G show though.

Wedding crashers was awesome, want to see borat badly.

Vince Vaughn is one of my Favourite comedic characters but Wedding crashers was kind of a disappointment so I'll go with Borat

Borat! definately the best of its time!

most definately Borat. I dont see me liking it after the second viewing, but it was much funnier than wedding crashers regardless.

BORAT WITHOUT A DOUBT wedding crashers had tht typical hollywood boring romance stuff as it went on. Borat was a TRUE comedy with some political treats for u to rave on about too.

crazed out movie freak
Got to go with Wedding Crashers all the way. You can watch it numerous times without it growing old. Borat has more of a Jackass feel to it, where the joke will get old after a while. Borat is hilarious, but it is just another fad that will die off pretty soon.

Movie Forums Extra
i dont like borat. but that's juz me

I liked the Wedding Crashers and any comedy with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson.( DeNero and Ben Stiller is a good combo, too.)
Anyone see Clay Pidgeons?

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Wedding Crashers. I thought it would be completely dumb, but it charmed me. Borat was just too fake and crude, although it did have some laugh out loud moments.