I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
This is my reply to every single post since my last one...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by spudracer
This joke has already gone on for too long, but it's one that is so funny that, there's really no point in trying to end it.

As for the code...sorry Xui Wan, there's a few of us that know it, and we're gonna keep it at that.
wha??? Yo Spudster!!!! how did I become part of this conversation??? and I know I love me sooo much too!

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
You don't really think that do you diamondgeeza!!
Diamondgeeza, stop talking to yourself.

it IS cool around me, for a start I am here.. And Nebbs (who has a nonlesbian crush on me *hehe*) and very nice people

And do check my "art": Deviant

love peace and chicken grease
i love me!!!!!!!!!!
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

Originally Posted by Britbrat19
i love me!!!!!!!!!!
Brings back memories of myself and many dark, lonesome nights

Sorry, I am spoken for.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Maybe I should have chose a different name!!

Dear Sexy, I LOVE YOU, TOO.

My first time to venture out of the General Movie Discussion forum, and I stumble upon this thread. It's nice to know that I am loved so sincerely!

I <3 Freddy Krueger
Aw!! and I love you too!!

The Once Mighty Electric Wizard
I miss my old Account

I miss being loved
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg