What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
ucl, was it Latte Boy? A friend has a teen son named Taylor (who loves coffees) and they just get a huge laugh out of that song.

I'm sitting here burning my first DVD with my computer (have had the drive since last December but haven't used the DVD burner yet, just the CD burner).

Then it's planning out a novel and then more copyediting. Exciting Friday night here!

You ready? You look ready.
Got back from the movies. Now I must sleep.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Playing Everquest II

The Adventure Starts Here!
It's 3 a.m. here on Halloween day. I'm watching Bravo's "30 Even Scarier Movie Moments," which is a fun little show with lots of fun commentary.

Oh, and I'm trying to will myself to go to bed already! Sheesh. Can't wait till hubby is off these overnight work schedules....

I am listening to the Marie Antoinette soundtrack and eating an egg sando...
Double disc, and the Dustin O'Holloran tracks are really beautiful. If you like more, buy his album "Piano Solos Vol. 2" PRETTY!

Every breath you take, watching you
Just tested my new hands free phone kit. Not only does it work, but I was invited over to watch Futurama from the person I called. Good deal!