Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

I saw a bits and pieces of a movie when I was very young. It was very strange! It was something about people with shaven heads in a dark, depressing and gloomy city. They all wore black I think. Any way it's very vague in my mind and if any of you know about it please tell me about it. It would be very appreciated. Thank you.

I saw bits and pieces of a movie when I was very young. It was something about people with shaven heads in a dark, depressing and gloomy city. They all wore black I think. Anyway, it's very vague in my mind and if any one could tell me if they know about it than that would be extremely appreciated. Thank you.

Originally Posted by snoman7472
ha sounds good, another you may appreciate if you find it appealing is "House of Flying Daggers". I actually find the latter much more enthralling due to its depth and purpose.
my man! ive seen the movie Hero again and keep wondering why i thought it was boring,. It was pretty damn hot ****e.

I just let go of my scientific brain and couldn't get enough of it

And do check my "art": Deviant

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by wonderer
I saw bits and pieces of a movie when I was very young. It was something about people with shaven heads in a dark, depressing and gloomy city. They all wore black I think. Anyway, it's very vague in my mind and if any one could tell me if they know about it than that would be extremely appreciated. Thank you.
Could be Dark City. Could be you've wandered into the wrong thread too

My girlfriend and I barely finished Ultraviolet.

Solaris. And I really *wanted* to like it, because I had read the story and liked it a lot. (Can't remember if it was a novel or short story.)

Originally Posted by sandyintheburbs
Solaris. And I really *wanted* to like it, because I had read the story and liked it a lot. (Can't remember if it was a novel or short story.)
The remake was absolutely horrible.

"Saw"... I feel asleep 4 times watching it... I was even more angry at the fact I'd rented it out and had to keep paying the late fees for it!...

What a waste of time.

Years ago, I walked out of Cat People and Light of Day...more recently AI and Eyes Wide Shut

Moulin Rouge....i Think Thats How It Spelt, Either Way It Sucked @$$ And I Walked Out.

In Heaven Everything Is Fine
Originally Posted by NewDawnFades
The remake was absolutely brilliant.
Fixed.

There's only one movie I can think of that I never finished and that is The Bridge on the River Kwai. I was really sleepy that day and the movie is almost three hours long and... and I am so ashamed. I'll watch the whole thing someday.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Originally Posted by wonderer
I saw a bits and pieces of a movie when I was very young. It was very strange! It was something about people with shaven heads in a dark, depressing and gloomy city. They all wore black I think. Any way it's very vague in my mind and if any of you know about it please tell me about it. It would be very appreciated. Thank you.
Not shaven heads, but that kind of sounds like A Clockwork Orange

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Not shaven heads, but that kind of sounds like A Clockwork Orange
No it doesn't the guys in it wore white

2001: A Space Odyssey - They call it art, but I don't recollect art being so uninspiring. The visual effects may have been terrific for it's year, 1968, but I felt saturated in it. I did finish the movie however, but I fast fowarded 75% of it.

The Fast And The Furious - Speedy cars, sexy women.. what more could a guy want? A decent plot maybe?

Originally Posted by Humane
The Fast And The Furious - Speedy cars, sexy women.. what more could a guy want? A decent plot maybe?
HAHAHAHA yeah i was forced to watch it because some of my friends wanted to see it. ive seen the sequel in the bus and it was even worse. It shouldnt be allowed to make movies as bad as these

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
I tried to watch Seven just now. I lost interest after about 40 minutes.
I was impressed by the ending and I enjoyed the movie for the majority of the time.

Groundhog Day

It was way too repetative.. Which was the whole point.. But I couldn't stand it...

And I can now never listen to "I got you babe" without thinking of that horrible movie

It would have to be Malibu's Most Wanted and Punch Drunk Love.

have you visited witchy today???
2001 a space odyssey...............tried three times but fell asleep all three times. what a boring movie. although, maybe i should try to watch it during the day when i'm not tired

i think the other movie i just couldnt watch was 'post impact'. the one with dean cain??? cant remember if thats what the film was called but it was truly terrible only lasted about 20 minutes before i had to turn it off.

monkey business