Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

ha sounds good, another you may appreciate if you find it appealing is "House of Flying Daggers". I actually find the latter much more enthralling due to its depth and purpose.
"It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages." -Adam Smith "Wealth of Nations"

porkchop sandwiches

the only movie i have ever walked out on in a theater was Godzilla remake!!! ARGHHH!! Horrible!!

Every breath you take, watching you
I finished it, but hated it - Forrest Gump. Something about it & Tom Hanks rubbed me wrong: the syrupy optomism, nationalism, 'feel good'-iness just made me sick, the inappropriate use of music to try & create an era but reduces it to ad like banality. I could never watch another second of it & wish I had of stopped watching.

Other would be Swordsman with an Iron Umbrella which had depressed, English sounding dubbing (imagine Neil from the Young Ones tv series) which didn't match the subs on screen, and there were not one, not three but four sets of subs covering half the screen - Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin & English. If it was a good movie I could have lived through this, but the actors didn't know martial arts! Scenes where the supposed swordsman whirled around a circle of bad guys, clearly missing some by a good foot & mowing them all down was staggeringly bad. Poor direction, bad lighting, dialogue I doubt had any continuity in any language, it was unwatchable.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I was in Guam, and was bored, so one of my friends and I went and watched Dark Water. We walked out about half-way through because it was, well...boring.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by Krackalackin
Amen Mario. You said it all.
are you two serious? I'm not saying it deserved any awards by any means, but it was a very entertaining B-movie through and through. Do you two have any specific reasoning behind your criticism?

for me Grease...

just can't sit through it, tried many times over the years - I think it's truly, truly awful

how it did so well in europe is beyond me

Originally Posted by juno101
for me Grease...

just can't sit through it, tried many times over the years - I think it's truly, truly awful

how it did so well in europe is beyond me
Yup- Grease was pretty terrible. The scene with Olivia Newton John in the leather pants at the end was okay for like 3 minutes, but doesn't make up for the rest of the movie.

I find it hard to make it through MOST Nicholas Cage movies (except "Raising Arizona"). I just can't get into him at all. "Con Air" was particularly painful.

Originally Posted by PappaSteve
Yup- Grease was pretty terrible. The scene with Olivia Newton John in the leather pants at the end was okay for like 3 minutes, but doesn't make up for the rest of the movie.
Should try and watch Xanadu :eek Olivia is so bad in it I couldn't last 1 min

OOh "Dare Devil," what a TERRIBLE movie, uggh. The main character is blind. About 10 minutes into it I started to envy him. At least if I was blind I wouldn't have had to see that movie.

I walked out on "Imposter" when it was out in theaters, that was a truly aweful movie...

Carnosaur.

I cannot believe they made sequels.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by fernby
Carnosaur.

I cannot believe they made sequels.
I remember watching that when I was little. For some reason afterwards, eating chicken for a little while would make me sick. Never watched any of the sequels, one was enough to last me the rest of my life.

Miami Vice! The worse movie in this year!!!! I can’t believe that I went for it in Cinema!!!

Boondock Saints... utter trash

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by washadow
Boondock Saints... utter trash
I HATED that character with the beard in this movie... So annoying...

there's a frog in my snake oil
I didn't make it much past the toilet incident. Too much of a metaphor for me.

Every breath you take, watching you
Boondock Saints was shown to me by a girl who said she didn't like violent movies, but liked BS (apt acronym) because she thought "the main actors were hot". I shoulda known better...