What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

On line for free at the Hotel Hilton in Sydney

You ready? You look ready.
That girl finally replied. We've been txting since 3 hours ago.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Every breath you take, watching you
Messing on the internet, listening to moozic & earting a sandwhich. I should be studying & finishing my overdue assignments. Amazing how stress can motivate you to waste time!

digging in my ear wit a Qtip and posting on here, its 3AM and I cant sleep

sit down talking about what i am doing

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm listening to Weird Al's new album, "Straight Outta Lynwood," while fussing up my new MySpace page (which I got solely so I could have Al listed as one of my friends, yeah baby!)....

I know ... no life, blah blah blah...

Updating my soccerclubs website, everybody's whining about what they want and never realize im very busy and got presious little time to fix the damn site.

And do check my "art": Deviant

Originally Posted by nebbit
Get to bed this minute young lady or you will look like this

finally just put in a movie and went to sleep but I sure did feel like the next day

I am trying to work up the enthusiasm to mow the back yard.

Going out to mow the lawn. And this time I mean it!