What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

August 18, 2006
Body Snatchers: The Invasion Continues (1994)
Marathon Man (1976)
Saving Silverman (2001)
Psycho (1998)
First Blood (1982)
Rambo: First Blood Part 2 (1985)
Rambo 3 (1988)
Angel Heart (1987)
Young Guns (1988)
The Ice Storm (1997)
The Basketball Diaries (1995)
Walmart $5.83, 6.88, 6.88, 6.88 - Future Shop $16.99, 6.99 - HMV $11.99, $10, $10

Sept. 8, 2006
Angels with Dirty Faces (1938)
Little Caesar (1931)
Petrified Forest, The (1936)
Public Enemy, The (Original Uncut Version) (1931)
Roaring Twenties, The (1939)
White Heat (1949)

$49.99 DeepDiscountDVD.ca

Sept. 11, 2006
Tommy Boy (1995)
The King of Comedy (1983)
$6.88 each at Wal-Mart

Sept. 14, 2006
Airplane! (1980)
Enter The Dragon (1973)
Stephen King's - The Shining (1997)
The Long Goodbye (1973)
Kiss Me Deadly (1955)
Poltergeist (1982)
Pet Sematary (1989)
The Prophecy (1995)
$6.48, $6.88, $6.88, $9.88, $9.88, $6.88, $6.48, $7.88 respectively from Zehr's Supermarket

Why? Great cheap movies, that's why!

Horrorphiliac

The People's Republic of Clogher

Still as biting, funny and well, relevant as it was 12 years ago. Chris Morris might well be the most evil man on the planet.

But he's a genius.

$10 dollar ebay pick-up

Originally Posted by hazii82
$10 dollar ebay pick-up

Nice buys!

Tomorrow's purchases will be...

"My Name Is Earl" SEASON ONE

"The Bob Newhart Show" SEASON FOUR

Bob Newhart: Button Down Concert
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
JRS. How is the "Cleaned up transfer" on the Blade Runner disc you bought? The old DVD transfer is just terrible, and I have been watching my Euro cut on VCR instead, for the most part (thanks again Holden). I would like to get back in front of the directors cut, but I think maybe I should wait a few months until all the BR hoopla gets going with the new cut I hear is coming out? Holden, have you seen this recently released disc at all?

You ready? You look ready.
I picked up a copy of The Empire Strikes Back to see how good the theatrical release looked.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Last DVD i bought was Rules of Attraction. Because I returned it late to blockbuster. So i figured i would just keep it.

If you havent saw the movie yet. Its worthy of seeing. It has all the Bad stuff that sells. Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll. Also it uses some good literary devices and film techniques. That are worthy of Praise.

Filmshot.Blogspot
My Fairly young blog.

Empire €5,00
Julius Caesar €5,00
Crusaders €5,00
In one box for 15,00. I wanted Empire and the single edition was €12

Requiem for a Dream €6,00
Amazing movie

Gothica €10,00
My brother said it was a good movie

CSI season 3.1-3.12 €20,00
Big CSI fan, box was on discount.

So now, I'm broke but happy (and thats better than rich and unhappy )

Got a little job tomorrow, itll earn me a good 15 Euris

And do check my "art": Deviant