Wolverine and Magneto Movies

Tools    

While i was doing my IMDB check i saw that not only there is a Wolverine movie but a Magneto movie is aproaching too.Hollywood doesn't want to forget X-MAN.The cast is ready for the both movies now all we have to do is wait.

Originally Posted by jrs

This is why they were so smart to do the X-men movies. If there are only a few who will sign they aren't held to making a movie featuring all the characters. Each character stands on their own for a feature length movie since the back stories are so complex.

fascinating

Originally Posted by Rock24cb
Each character stands on their own for a feature length movie since the back stories are so complex.
ehhhh....I don't think they'd consider making "Psyclops" or "Jean Grae"

Horrorphiliac

Originally Posted by JBriscoe
They are making movies about Wolverine and Magneto because they have comic books of their own with their life story

Originally Posted by JBriscoe
ermm don't mean to be smarter, but it's Cyclops. and Gray

And I think those movies would be absolutely Amazing, i love xmen and cant live with it if they would just quit on it

And do check my "art": Deviant

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
as much as i would love the films to last forever i am scared to think about what would happen to the integrity of the series if the characters were to be separated

exactly, they all play off of one another and it just works. I never read the comic books so im not aware of many other x men characters so in a wolverine film who could he be in it with aside from the familiars?

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
ermm don't mean to be smarter, but it's Cyclops. and Gray

And I think those movies would be absolutely Amazing, i love xmen and cant live with it if they would just quit on it
no worries...but my point was made..."Cyclops" and "Gray" films - no one but huge fans would want to see these...and I'm willing to bet that of those "huge fans" most would not want those characters to shy too far away from the x-men group as a whole...and that would only leave a very very small market

It was a great idea on the studio's part to pick X-men as a movie idea. With the years and years of different story lines about the dozens of mutant characters in all the X-men series comics they probably won't be running out of stories any time soon.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Can we see a movie where Wolverine and Magneto take it in turns to beat the crap out of Brett Ratner? I'd pay to see that!!!!
X-3 sucked soooooooooooo bad, possible franchise killer, but lets hope the new movies go back to Singer's style.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

granted that there are a few changes that could be made to the 3rd installment, but on the whole i dont think it sucked that badly. I did kinda wish that the Dark Pheonix plot had been carried out differently but its done and dusted now.

The ending of X3 got me all excited for the magneto movie, not givin it away for those who missed it.

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Can we see a movie where Wolverine and Magneto take it in turns to beat the crap out of Brett Ratner? I'd pay to see that!!!!
X-3 sucked soooooooooooo bad, possible franchise killer, but lets hope the new movies go back to Singer's style.
Sorry to Dissapoint you but Wolverine is directed by Brett Ratner

X3 rocked guys come on it was the better of the 3 admit it
a small plot hole with Beast though did anyone notice that he had been a member of the xmen men years ago yet in X2 on in the pub where mystique injects the fat security guard with metal there is a news broadcast on the pub tv an Dr Hank Mcoy is a skinny white dude in a suit and is fully human as well as we all know Dr Hank Mcoy and beast are one and the same

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Remy LeBeau
a small plot hole with Beast though did anyone notice that he had been a member of the xmen men years ago yet in X2 on in the pub where mystique injects the fat security guard with metal there is a news broadcast on the pub tv an Dr Hank Mcoy is a skinny white dude in a suit and is fully human as well as we all know Dr Hank Mcoy and beast are one and the same
Beast wasn't always blue and furry. In the comics, he was one of the original five, and didn't look like an animal until after he left the X-Men briefly. There was something about an experiment, I recall, where he used his own sample on himself, which left him permanently transformed into a "beast." From there, he joined the Avengers for a while, then X-Factor, and then returned to the X-Men for Grant Morrison's New X-Men.