What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I got these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up a few on sale at the local DVD shop
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	dvd.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	5755  

No picture today lol, nice nebbit
Tru Calling: The Complete First Season
$20.50 Brand New and sealed (eBay)

Hit up the $5.50 bin at wal-mart all the dvds rung up $4.88

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Got Inside Man a couple weeks ago. Before that, went crazy at Blockbuster and got 4 for $20. I only got one, Constantine, my wife got the rest.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The last DVD that I bought? Well, my wife bought UnderWorld Evolution a week ago, if that counts, heh

i bought Chasing Amy a couple of days ago...its Kevin Smith so i buy it...no explination needed

Underworld steelbook for as little as €7,50 - love the movie, wanted to replace my normal dvd for the steelbook
The Skulls for €2,99 lovely b-movie, very cheap
The New World for €14,99 i used to be a huge pocahontas fan, wanted the movie

I love spending little money on movies i like

And do check my "art": Deviant

Seven Samurai (rerelease) - The best DVD of the year thus far. The transfer is perfect.
Amarcord (rerelease) - One of my favorite films of all-time. A terrific transfer.

A system of cells interlinked

"The Office" U.S. Series, SEASON TWO

"Moonlighting" SEASON FOUR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

there's a frog in my snake oil

2 quid from amazon. And suddenly capitalism's alright by me again

Cheers for shining a light on it in the 'Baker' thread Pikey . Been meaning to spruce up my collection by buying it for a while