What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
ahh, come, sit on my lap and tell aunt Ronnie what happend
i just worked my ass of for 6˝ hours, and earned €42 (more than $50)
WOW....this reeks of something, but I will refrain...

Right now I am trying to decide if I should take it easy this weekend or plan ahead for Ernesto....hmmmm.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I'm waiting for someone to post a new song in the 13 Movies with a Dylan Song thread....

I should be going to bed though....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

im going a bed, its 22.30 and ive got school tomorrow (and still have to wrap a present for a friend, do my chemics homework and my dutchassignment)

And do check my "art": Deviant

You ready? You look ready.
Wondering to myself. Why are women so messed up?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

thinkin wen my gf is gonna get bac...she vanished and no1 can ****ing get a hold of her...so i keep wonderin to my self "When the **** is she gonna get bac...we had a good thing goin, me and her, before she disappeared

Originally Posted by John McClane
I'm watching Braveheart and talking to a chick. I can't decide which one is more entertaining.
She better Be hot, if this is the case then u r forgiven, if not......: Lord Man it is B.H. drop that hag...

Originally Posted by 7thson
She better Be hot, if this is the case then u r forgiven, if not......: Lord Man it is B.H. drop that hag...
Ah hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Yes, she's hot. And yes, it's Braveheart!

I am listening to music and watching the Dane Cook special on HBO. He is so funny. LOL.

Originally Posted by AmyLovesYou
I am listening to music and watching the Dane Cook special on HBO. He is so funny. LOL.
I watched it last night. My friend listened over our voice chat program. Lol. I loved the theater part. It was so funny.

Undressing you with my eyes.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Sittin' here, waiting to go to a movie with my bro. Actually at this very moment, as in right now, like right this second, i'm gonna finish typing this and log my a$$ off of here.

Well I'm basically avoiding doing work, that's about it. I was just thinking I'd go get a cup of coffee. That's about it, nothing overly exciting.

My rear end is sitting in a seat of course. I'm in US/VA Government.

I'm waiting for lunch and if I don't get a txt message before then, I'm going to send her one.