What Do You Do For A Living?

Tools    

Didn't see it.
I own and run three life insurance companies. Right now I spend most of my time on mergers and acquisitions.

I'm a freelance web developer and a student. I hope to get a somewhat regular part-time job as a professional programmer shortly to make some money before school gets tougher.

MovieForums Extra

Absolutely nothing Im a full time student, scavangeing what I can off my parents!! Too much study, not enough time for work and play

Run really fast.

I'm a teacher.

Radioactive Spider Blood
Student, part time website design and development, freelance and for a company. College-bound in 8 months!

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Life skills Instructor
Aaaaand we have the absolute WINNER of the GOLDEN SHOVEL AWARD!!!

Big CONGRATULATIONS to @RicD who dug up a TWENTY-YEAR-OLD THREAD!!!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I read Yoda's reply and thought he musthave gone back to study as a mature student.

You ready? You look ready.
I'm a freelance web developer and a student. I hope to get a somewhat regular part-time job as a professional programmer shortly to make some money before school gets tougher.
The gig is up. And here I thought you just popped into existence one day: code and all.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The gig is up. And here I thought you just popped into existence one day: code and all.
Ha. So weird to read someone’s aspirations from 20 years ago.