I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

and youre saying im no geek? Dont hear anybody else talking about its ass.. but yeah, i dont disturb marriages, im not that bad. Never had anyone quote the bible for me

And do check my "art": Deviant

Beware The Probe!
Oh..

My...

God...

Yeahhhhh...
Ok I only just saw this now for the first time and since this thread was first created wayy back in 2002 and I regestered in 2004 I'm assuming there was once another Sci-Fi-Guy on these forums?

I was gonna go through the posts to try to see what it was all about but 31 PAGES!!!??

So what's the gag I'm missing here?

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
well, it really is about me

So where have you been for the last 2 years since you joined

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by nebbit

So where have you been for the last 2 years since you joined
I reformatted my PC so many times I forgot my password and how exactly to spell my log-in name. With dashes? Without dashes? One word? Three words? I've spelled it slightly differently on a few other other forums and I have 2 main passcodes I use depending on how many characters allowed. Plus I forgot the address for this site but since a couple people here I know from other forums I got the address back.
Ugh... Auto log-in is so much easier.

So did it used to be your name here too?

I reformatted my PC so many times I forgot my password and how exactly to spell my log-in name. With dashes? Without dashes? One word? Three words? I've spelled it slightly differently on a few other other forums and I have 2 main passcodes I use depending on how many characters allowed. Plus I forgot the address for this site but since a couple people here I know from other forums I got the address back.
Ugh... Auto log-in is so much easier.

So did it used to be your name here too?
It is all of our names, as long as we are logged in. I see my name, you see your name, blah, blah, blah . . .

Don't go hogging all of the attention.

Oh..

My...

God...

Yeahhhhh...
Ok I only just saw this now for the first time and since this thread was first created wayy back in 2002 and I regestered in 2004 I'm assuming there was once another Sci-Fi-Guy on these forums?

I was gonna go through the posts to try to see what it was all about but 31 PAGES!!!??

Yeah I freaked out first too. Then I realized the same thing as you did and it started in 2002 so figured there to have been another Escape but only banned.

Originally Posted by JibberJord
why are you saying to ppl that you love mme on a movie forum site, nevermin d the fact that i have never even seen you on here. FREAK! stop embarressing me and saying that you love me

Beware The Probe!
ooooh I get it now!!!!!!!

How the hell do you do that??

Is it a bind of some kind?
Does this work?

I Love You, $target!!

(edit)
Ugh...didn't work.
Maybe that's just a video game thing.

Dammit!

You crack me up.

I knew it was some trick, because no way in hell was someone else named Đčstîńy <~~~ spelled just like that, back in 2002.

Sci-fi, I don't get any of this . . .

I Love You, $target!!

(edit)
Ugh...didn't work.

What video game thing?

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by Đčstîńy
Sci-fi, I don't get any of this . . .

I Love You, $target!!

(edit)
Ugh...didn't work.

What video game thing?
There's a keybind in an online game I play where that command allows you to say the name of any other character there and will auto-change the name to whoever you click on.

Doesn't apply here though.

I even used the quote option on the first poster in this thread thinking it might show what they used to activate it but it still only showed my own name.

...Stupid

Well, I'm just crossing fingers that aside from the fact that you're a "celebrity," you're also ultrasexy.
Learn everything you need to know about HVAC.

I love beebeegunusername too, whoever they are.

I love ya too

Ah, how very cute, glad to know this joke did not involve pigs blood being dumped on my prom dress after all! :-D
You guys are magical ;-)

Sexy Celebrity.... I accept.... I will marry you!!! oh could we have the wedding in the spring. How does that sound? I will email you the details.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Randal Graves.

Randal Graves is just to die for and I can't live another day without Randal Graves. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Randal Graves, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Randal Graves, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Randal Graves, now and forever.
hehe i just happen to be Randal Graves