What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Just cleaned my car. Now I'm going to take a shower.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Put me in your pocket...
Just finished having a talk with my son and am about to take my daughter out clothes shopping....something she hates to do. Somebody help me.

Put me in your pocket...
At the moment...I'm double posting while sipping a glass of red wine.

Shopping wasn't as bad as I'd feared. We actually bought a few things without me having to tear her hair out...
...or mine.

rhymes with Goebbels
downloading music

getting ready to volunteer
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

just got back from babysittin, got myself a nice deal for babysitting every monday for 3 hours at €5 an hour, gonna be rich
and emailin my guitar teacher about my lessons
thinking..

Movie Forums Member
Staring at Ezikiel's icon........I love Johnny Depp.

Put me in your pocket...
Getting ready to go make myself a cup of hot tea...
...and thinking that it's good to Caity back here.

getting ready to go shopping for school supplies

Originally Posted by John McClane
Getting so pissed off at my school's guidance department. They're dumber then dirt.
I am not sure if this is an epidemic or not. I had to talk to my son's Guidance counselor last week. School is only like 10 days in the year and he has been in the hospital for 4 days because of a bad case of the flu. H had a temp of 104 once. Well anyway the counselor called me and asked if I think he should be held back because of his poor attendence? I was like WTF!! he has missed like 2 or 3 days since kindergarden all together and has a GPA of 3.9. I told her to check her records and call me again and I hung up. I know mistakes can happen and that it probably is not directly the counselers fault, but comon!!!