The big but(t)

Tools    

Let me be dirty and talk about my ass right now... I had a small surgerything on it because i had a deformed vain and it hurted like hell. So I intended to move it and almost chickened out (dont know why, ive had several operations and never chickened out before) in a few minutes it was done.

The aneasthetics are working off, it hurst again. I can't sit, im kneeling while typing this It still bleeds, and im just hoping the stitches are still there, 2 pair of jeans already blooded

(yay, my first topic, and already damned interesting)

And do check my "art": Deviant

Wow.

yeah, couldn't sleep last night. Not on my back because that made me feel the stitches,not on the left site because that hurted to, couldnt turn in my sleep...

One advise to everybody: don't ever do plactic surgery, this already hurts like hell, that should be even worse.

The worst thing about is i cant ride my bike for 2 weeks, how else should i get to school? (yeah, walking)

Ouch.

I feel like a peeping Tom and I am not sure why.

Hope it gets better soon.

Ouch.... hope it is better soon....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

thank all a ya.. It feels better, when i have painkillers.

Somehow you dont seem to be able to answer in more that, exept the 7th son. Did i gross you all out?

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I'm guessing doggystyle isn't an option then.

So much for the cushion.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
Did i gross you all out?
Eh, not really.

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by Godsend
I'm guessing doggystyle isn't an option then.

So much for the cushion.
careful there, leave the awkward flirting for the slightly more legal forumers, goddy

sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better. let me just say, that chocolate chip ice cream will be your friend over the next day or two.

Originally Posted by 7thson
I popped a vein once........once....
I always pinch viens now and then in my fingers. It's for sure a friggin uncomfortable feeling for me.

I am confused... you performed surgery on your butt... by yourself? There was lots of blood, all over your jeans?? Two pairs, in fact. If this has something to do with a common procedure of popping a vein, I don't know about it, never done it (Thank God).

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
Did i gross you all out?

you poor baby, I hope you are better soon

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I am confused... you performed surgery on your butt... by yourself? There was lots of blood, all over your jeans?? Two pairs, in fact. If this has something to do with a common procedure of popping a vein, I don't know about it, never done it (Thank God).
no no no! ( i know my explanation wasn't that good) a doctor did it. And on my way home it bled through the plaster and the bandage and later that day i wore another pair of jeans and it continued to bleed through it.
and what it really is about i cant explain, in dutch medical speak its called a 'hemangliool' or something.