Little introduction

Tools    

Hellow!

Hi. I'm Cora, i'm 16, from Holland. Still in school (5th grade Gymnasium, yep, 2 years and im done) I enjoy girlssoccer, judo and tennis, next to iceskating, skiing and surfing once in a while. I play the guitar, acoustic and electric.
I adore Santana, Iron Maiden, Anouk and some other bands and preformers.
Ehm. i look like..... me for the better part i guess, blue eyes that love to change colour once in a while, brown hair that somehow looks blonde occasionally. im (very) tall 1.80 m (thats about 6'1 or something like that

picture (hope u can see it)

Other things? nah
hope to enjoy it here

And do check my "art": Deviant

Hi there.... welcome to MoFo....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Welcome...what is your taste in movies?

rhymes with Goebbels
hey,
nice to meet you

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Welcome...what is your taste in movies?
I like almost every type of movies. My favorites are LotR, Starwars, a lot of Drew Barrymore films, 10 things i hate about you, PotC, Immortel and loads more..

Hey Veronica how's life. A little late seeing this intro but what the heck. And yeah, I loooooooove starwars too. Well the first 3 especially.

Nice to meet you. Do you like living in Holland?

holland's cool i suppose, though some people are really gready and some are stupid there are also very nice people, nice views, it's all great. I live in a nice town with about 70,000 inhabitants and thats just the perfect size for me

gia
Welcome to the site!

Hi Veronica I'm 16 too and new. I'm Courtney from the United States. I am gonna start the 11th grade this year. I saw that you are 6'1 wow that's tall I'm only 5'3". I like gymnastics, dancing, music(Greenday, Live, Nirvana) and Pirates Of The Carabbean and Orlando Bloom.

all the new.welcome