What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Drinking coffee.

Cleaning up a mess that a customer made. He walked into the door with a large soda sitting on top of his laptop while holding it and a spit cup in his teeth. The soda tipped over and spilled all over him his laptop and my floor, he yelled a cuss word lost control of his spit cup and it hit the floor and splattered chew everywhere. Guess why he was brining in his laptop? Because he spilt soda on it earlier. I pulled out his battery which was dripping and told him sorry but I do not think I can save it, especially if this is the second time. I felt sorry for him but it wasnt my fault He got mad and left and here I am cleaning up soda and spit. Must be humpday.

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
When you post a reply here, tell us what your doing at that very moment, you could be listening to music, or playing a video game, etc.

Right now I am playing a South Park Super Mario Bros. game, very addictive, been playing it for hours.

Getting ready to take surly 13-year-old daughter to mall.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by 7thson
Cleaning up a mess that a customer made. He walked into the door with a large soda sitting on top of his laptop while holding it and a spit cup in his teeth. The soda tipped over and spilled all over him his laptop and my floor, he yelled a cuss word lost control of his spit cup and it hit the floor and splattered chew everywhere. Guess why he was brining in his laptop? Because he spilt soda on it earlier. I pulled out his battery which was dripping and told him sorry but I do not think I can save it, especially if this is the second time. I felt sorry for him but it wasnt my fault He got mad and left and here I am cleaning up soda and spit. Must be humpday.
Ah man, that's pretty bad. I feel for ya.

Going to a friend's house to beta Vista; once again. Talk to you all later.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

ewww!!! and I thought class was bad enough... Im sitting in class pondering why I decided I wanted to do this in the summer... its so hot out too... hmm o well ty now Iknow its not so bad

Originally Posted by Zim Zim Zoom
Eating a bowl of cereal

This One Time At Band Camp...
Just said bye to my big sister and her 1 year old daughter who spent the day with me.

Originally Posted by Zim Zim Zoom
Just said bye to my big sister and her 1 year old daughter who spent the day with me.
You are an Aunt!! Yay!! COngrats, when I became an uncle I was so proud.

Chaotic Neutral
Wondering if I have food poisoning from the fine folks at Krystal. That'll cure me of that particular junk food house of binge, so I guess its a blessing in the skies.

This One Time At Band Camp...
Just finished watching The Caine Mutiny and thinking about going to bed.

Welcome to the human race...
I'm getting increasingly angry with the fact that Myspace is not letting me log in.

The rage is increasing.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Sittting here, totally drunk, from my birthday party

Thinking of watching a film,but don't know which one

Originally Posted by nebbit
Sittting here, totally drunk, from my birthday party
..... You need ---->

Originally Posted by Iroquois
Still on the Internet. Talking to a friend through MSN and also wondering what the hell happened to Myspace.

Myspace has gone nutty.... accounts are showing up as being deleted when they're not and if you can even log on, you can't get any of the pages to load.... I guess they will figure it out eventually.....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Iroquois
Still on the Internet. Talking to a friend through MSN and also wondering what the hell happened to Myspace.
They probably had another power outage. Too bad CA doesn't know about the benefits of nuclear engine.

I've got to run errands. I hate being able to drive sometimes. Soon as I get back though, I'm washing the car and watching something.

Sitting here thinking about what I'm gonna do next.