Tools    

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
No, it's about me!

Originally Posted by voneil7
No, it's about me!
Thats not how i read it

Chaotic Neutral
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love AmandaSparks.

AmandaSparks is just to die for and I can't live another day without AmandaSparks. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

AmandaSparks, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

AmandaSparks, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, AmandaSparks, now and forever.
I finally get this joke!

wtf....
No one...

Someone looking for me ?

I'm game if your willing to do some time in jail just joking. I really think this joke is hilarous.I just saw it for the first time.

I don't get it what is this thread about? IO noticed my screen name on it and am curiouse.

Level 2 : Farmer
Ah damn!! I thought this was for real, I was getting a little happy....ok, I was more that just a little happy.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
What a slut. You love the 902 other registered members plus any unregistered person who happens upon this thread. You even love yourself.

What a slut.
I'm flattered she picked my name to play the joke on. Sheesh.

Oh, this is real creepy.
Search your own way today.

wow

Vegas or Amsterdam.. Anybody want to be maid of honour?

And do check my "art": Deviant

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
i know it's done on many people. but who cares?

and of course i love you too
I just think it's funny how people always come on here and are like "I know this can't be me, because it was made before I got here, but how come my name is on there?" LOL

I love you too, Unregistered
^^^I didn't know how that code worked for a while

I love you all too....equally.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love JibberJord.

JibberJord is just to die for and I can't live another day without JibberJord. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

JibberJord, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

JibberJord, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, JibberJord, now and forever.
why are you saying to ppl that you love mme on a movie forum site, nevermin d the fact that i have never even seen you on here. FREAK! stop embarressing me and saying that you love me
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Thanks for loving me but I'm married. I'm not sure that you would be my type I like chic (sheek) geek. The bible does say "love one another" so I think you are on the right track :-D