What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
Going to out to eat lunch at Wendy's and get a .99 cent chicken samich with my girlfriend and then going to her place to have fun First we will have a nice candle lit meal and then as I start to whisper in her ear............. .
WAIT!!! Wendy's has a 99 cent chicken sandwhich?

I just finished reading Crime & Punishment and now I'm gonna piss about for an hour before watching Mad Max which I really don't like that much so I'm not sure why I'm going to watch it.

You ready? You look ready.
I just got the ***** scared out of me by Doom 3. I now remember why I stopped playing the game. I'm going to go install Warcraft 3 and play some of it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
I just got the ***** scared out of me by Doom 3. I know remember why I stopped playing the game. I'm going to go install Warcraft 3 and play some of it.
DooM 3 wasn't that scary try F.E.A.R. <<that game scares the ***** out of me

anyway i'm going to have lunch now

BANNED (PLANT)
im waiting for the clock to strike ten...im going home from work....i just cant wait.

Originally Posted by B-card
DooM 3 wasn't that scary try F.E.A.R. <<that game scares the ***** out of me

anyway i'm going to have lunch now
Haha, F.E.A.R. isn't scary. It's got a 3 foot girl running around giggling. That's already been done so alas, it's not scary. I bet if you played F.E.A.R. and Doom 3, you'd yell more at Doom 3 then you would F.E.A.R.

F.E.A.R is based on the hopes of freaking you out, rather then scaring you. Doom 3, they just want to scare you.

This One Time At Band Camp...
Drinking a glass of Lemon Water

Thinking about watching T.V., but I don't have a clue what.

Listening to Megadeth's "Symphony of Destruction" while typing.

Dean Koontz, Odd Thomas

Thinking about cooking breakfast for myself.

Just wrote some thank you cards. Otherwise my mom would go nuclear and destroy the world. I'm now going to go take a shower and then play some Doom 3.

scratching my ear
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore

Getting ready to go shopping for some shoes

Drinking a Raspberry Margarita

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Having lunch, deep-conditioning my hair, thanking every god I have heard of for air conditioning.

Don't forget to thank all the Goddesses too…. Mother Nature is pissed at us bad enough as it is….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)