I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
OMG!!!! B-CARD!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER RETURN!!!!!!!!!!
OMG check my join date.So who were you talking about back then.

Originally Posted by B-card
OMG check my join date.So who were you talking about back then.
Oh... so sorry. There used to be a B-Card on Movie Forums. Her name was Belinda Cardonnia. She was my girlfriend for some time, but then she just vanished. Although I think she might be in Saigon.

this thread is still alive!
exciting for me

www.forumninja.com
this thread made me roll into a fetal ball

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by KnicksRIP
this thread made me roll into a fetal ball
*Now star-jump, now star-jump, now pose*

Movie Forums Member
haha, very cute.

I saw a young lady today wearing a t-shirt that read "Hello, I Love You" over her bosom. It made me think about this thread and how she's copying me. Only she just doesn't limit herself to Movie Forums people. I thought it was a crazy t-shirt. Why would you go out there and wear a shirt like that? Maybe she's a modern hippie.

I guess nobody loves me.

Alice!!!
Hello! As luck would have it I am Alicemj99!!

Hahaha Im sorry but this has to be the funniest thread...

NICELY DONE.

BANNED (PLANT)
uhmm..why me?
LoL.....

I first thought this thread was about me but I just joined. I should have thought twice about my username.

My Yahoo! Movies page.

My Yahoo! Launch radio station.

Death Is So Becoming ;>
I just noticed this thread and all I could think was, "Am I seeing things?"

But it is good to loved, thanks.

Let Me Entertain You
Wow I already have an admirer and I only been here a few seconds.

Honestly, this is all a wee bit strange. I pulled up the user name Odd Thomas by random (I'm a Dean Koontz-a-holic, lol), and I ran across this thread.

Well...I guess it's nice to be loved.

Dean Koontz, Odd Thomas

BANNED (PLANT)
its all about love, this thread