What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Thomas Fraser - the 'Shetland Hillbilly'

Yngwie Malmsteen - Black Star

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Flogging Molly - Laura

Tool - Rosetta Stoned

Michael Buble save the last dance OST of A wedding date.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by Blister
Tool - Rosetta Stoned
Close, "Jambi"...

Tin Hat Trio - Hotel Aurora

The People's Republic of Clogher
Julian Cope - Spacehopper

A young and impressionable Tatty once had a 3 day fling with a girl who claimed to be The Bard Of Tamworth's ex...

She was nuts, so I'm inclined to believe her.

Liquid Liquid - Optimo

You ready? You look ready.
Bad Religion and Dream Theater. They both freaking rock!! Bad Religion more then Dream Theater but, not by much.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"Chicago" (acoustic version) - Sufjan Stevens

If anyone here liked his album: Illinois, then you should check out his recent release The Avalanche which is a collection of outtakes and unreleased cuts from Illinois. It is very close if not equal in quality to the original album. That says something about a musician when even their throwaways are brilliant.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Electronic - Electronic

Bernard Sumner & Johnny Marr (with a bit of Neil Tennant, which bit I dunno) made one fantastic album together which bode well during New Order's hiatus and after The Smiths' demise. Unfortunately Barney got hooked on Prozac and a happy Barney does not good songs write. Consequently the second album (despite numerous drafts) was a word which rhymed with 'write'...

Bury me with gratitude, you can go to hell
Why should I care? I'd rather watch drying paint
But I would try the patience of a saint

Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover ~ Sophie B. Hawkins

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Buckethead - Lurker at the Threshold Part. 1