What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Originally Posted by nebbit
How many do you own you seem to buy a lot per week

Just hit 700+, most of the dvds I buy range from $3-$10 bucks except for the new releases so Im not really spending alot of money. I am always getting movies out of the $5.50 bin at wal-mart, $3 dollar dvds from the pawn shops and I catch some good deals on ebay also. I sell alot of stuff to buy dvds Im really into shoes (Nike, Jordan, limited release shoes) so I buy alot of them and then resell them on this other forum. Its a cycle buy shoes, sell shoes, buy dvds.

If the shoe is really limited or a Quickstrick I can get it for retail and make like a $100 dollar profit off of them, it just depends on how limited the shoes are, and once I have sold them I will spend like $50 on dvds and put the rest back for another limited shoe release.

What an interesting person you are Hazii

Got Firewall, Syriana and That '70s Show: Season 4 sent to me, and got The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.: The Complete Series in for my upcoming review of it.

Thehottestlovehasthecolde stend.
The Punisher, Boondock Saints & From Hell.
I still haven't watched The Punisher & Boondock Saints because my cousin borrowed them and has continually failed to return them to me. But I have watched From Hell a couple times and I love it. Highly recommended.

ha ha thanks nebbit
Camera on the charger, but got National Lampoon Presents: Dorm Daze in the mail

Originally Posted by yulisie
I Just preordered project runway season 2 dvd set, I love that show but I missed some of the second season due to school. Anyone got an exact date when this is released btw? IMDB doesn't have that info.
it came out on june 27th. I just got it last night and i've been watching it nonstop. you get yours yet?

I got the DVD on the 13th like it says. Amazing film. I didnt get to see Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in theatre's, but i rented it the day it came out and loved it. I brought it back the next day and
bought the DVD. Very entertaining, and highly recommended

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
The las DVD i bought was "Azumi" and that movie was one of the best i've ever seen...

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by WhoWeAre86
yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!

eBay dvds came in today $13 dollar pick-up

Originally Posted by hazii-One
eBay dvds came in today $13 dollar pick-up
You mean 13 for the both? Are these previously viewed?

ummmm no $13 for both
House on Haunted Hill Used = $4.54
16 Blocks Brand New $8.23
Total = $12.77 = $13.00

www.forumninja.com
Batman Begins.

Needless to say, I don't purchase much.

last dvd's i got were

The Matador
Doctor Who - The Complete First Series
The Libertine
Stoned and Firecracker

i saw the matador and libertine and liked them so got that sent to me and i never seen stoned or firecracker so i figured i'll get them aswell

Masters of Horror: Mick Garris - Chocolate -ebay
Orange County -Pawn Shop
My Cousin Vinny - Pawn Shop
Labyrinth - Pawn Shop
Coyote Ugly - Pawn Shop

The Princess Bride-The Buttercup Edition 2 disc edition. I always loved this movie and I wanted the extras.