What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I LOVE these ****ing Criterion transfers. They really do such a fantastic job on them. The commentary on Rushmore (with Anderson, Wilson & Schwartzman) is the best I've heard in quite a while.

One complaint though,
Why is it that every Wes Anderson flick has a Criterion edition, except Bottle Rocket?

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Oop?
OOP = out of print.

As for Bottle Rocket, I can only assume it will become a Criterion one day. Seems like Buena just handed over the reigns to Criterion to distribute all of Anderson's flicks after they put out a barebones Rushmore (which I sadly own).

Rocket is a Sony release though, so that partially explains why it's missing and not being released like the others.

Had a massive craving to see it and saw it for like 15 bucks. SO I was like YES!!!

It was the only show that could make me laugh out loud like no other.. Aside from Conan O'Brien

Really sad to see this show go, Just cause Brendan Small is exactlly like me, Fits my whole personality to a T and the whole movies thing fits perfectly to.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Because it was £1.50 on Ebay and i hadn't seen it.
Also, i think Jason Patric is an underrated actor.

A system of cells interlinked

Oh, for under 10, I just HAD to!

Finally ran across the widescreen version....

Tomorrow's purchases...

Syriana

NewsRadio SEASON FOUR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

just left wal-mart and got these

The last DVD i got i did not purchase i got it as a gift, but none the lesss it was Surf Ninja's, this movie is one that you love to hate and so bad its good..

Got Planes, Trains, and Automobiles for 10 bucks.