What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Thinking of doing something on the last day of procrastination...
LoL yeah right!!
Going to bed...

TGIF!! listening to ~Combat Baby~ by Metric
men can be such strange creatures I swear!!! Too much freedom, not enough!! cant win!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Watching Blazing Saddles. I was shocked and dismayed to learn this evening that I've spent the last seven years married to a man who's never seen Blazing Saddles. And then, about 15 minutes into it, he fell asleep ... and before that he hadn't even laughed or chuckled once.

I am totally beside myself with, well, shock and dismay. And to think he kinda reminds me of Gene Wilder, too....

(sigh)

Originally Posted by Austruck
Watching Blazing Saddles. I was shocked and dismayed to learn this evening that I've spent the last seven years married to a man who's never seen Blazing Saddles. And then, about 15 minutes into it, he fell asleep ... and before that he hadn't even laughed or chuckled once.

I am totally beside myself with, well, shock and dismay. And to think he kinda reminds me of Gene Wilder, too....

(sigh)

Heh, this is almost more funny than Blazing Saddles

Yeah, well, laugh it up, buster. How did I marry this man? I'm thinkin' the big "D" word right now.....
I know what you mean but i think he deserves a second chance i was very lucky, I went with the boyfriend to see a double feature of 2 of my fav movies, after we left the show, he said, I was a sick individual if i liked those kinds of movies got rid of him

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm not sure how much that says about you, 7th.
Also, keep in mind that both of us wacky, free-thinking women are home on a Friday night posting on MoFo.

Sooooo.....

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
actually... nebbs is in Australia so it was more like morning for her... or something!

(its okay Austruck, still love you!)

free-thinking
Sooooo.....
Thats the ticket.....like I said my kinda women.....course I like football and beer, but hey ...Imma redneck who likes smart women.....is that rare?

I'm listening to songs i havent heard in ages!

i just finished eating my dinner whilst watching Looking for Alibrandi (which was interupted by a long call from my best friend..)

Should i go watch another movie? the internet isnt really fulifilling tonight..

xx

The People's Republic of Clogher
Watch another movie!

My car badly needs washing. It's so dirty that even the birds are passing it by and dropping their little white bombs on the neighbour's Audi...

Just back from a drive, and thinking about going to see x-men 3 tonight

Just woke up...last night of night duty for this week...woo.