What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Watching Whose Line is it Anyway 'hat' skits and drinking far too many glasses of Bulgarian white. With occasional Pixie breaks. And remembering i need to get up soon. And resisting the urge to learn more about international genes from New Zealand.

What am I doing, I'm procrastinating... research paper~ I have resorted to back tracking on all my old hiding places... here being one of them

Switching between American Idol and The WPT.

Looking for jobs.

Being bored… doesn't anyone want to commit a crime? So far the worst I've had to deal with today was some missing Fema tarps…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You ready? You look ready.
You know what I think is really cool? To tell people I'm 1.8 meters tall. It really messes with their head but I think it just sounds cool.

(Importance of this message: I just did my height conversion at Google)

Writing paper now.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
silly lady, how many jobs you got?
On a Thursday I work in my Wollongong office till 2pm then I work at Drs surgery from 3pm to 10pm

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Being bored… doesn't anyone want to commit a crime?
Just for you I decided to wear spots and stripes.

I hope there's a free cell...

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wearing polka-dots with stripes IS a crime. Get in that cell.

Meanwhile, I just got done fussing over the guinea pigs -- brushing them, hand-feeding them strips of carrot, acting like I don't have any real hobbies. And now I'm back downstairs watching the Science Channel with hubby and about to get back to crocheting. Yee-haw, exciting!

Originally Posted by Xui Wan
smelling lilacs,
... listening to the cranberries and chillin all at the same time...
Wouldn't it be funny if you were eating the cranberries and listening to Tripping Daisies instead?

Originally Posted by Austruck
Wouldn't it be funny if you were eating the cranberries and listening to Tripping Daisies instead?
just for the humour and the sense of knowing that I have done it, I went and got craisons which are dried cranberries, which I am eating and am now listening to Tripping Daisies!!! lol you only live once heh!!!

MovieForums Extra
Just got home from dinner with my boss and a vendor. We celebrated my birthday in style. Had a great time.

Originally Posted by Xui Wan
just for the humour and the sense of knowing that I have done it, I went and got craisons which are dried cranberries, which I am eating and am now listening to Tripping Daisies!!! lol you only live once heh!!!
Oooh, I love Craisins!! And, that's just so cute that you did that! I want to come give you a big hug!!