Over $45 million
0%
0 votes
I dunno, but it'll whoop LOTR
0%
0 votes
I dunno, but it won't beat LOTR
3 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You know the drill: how do ya'll think "BHD" (as the hip kids are likely to call it) will fare this weekend? Just as importantly, though: do you think it'll top "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring," or will the hobbits reign for their 5th consecutive weekend?

Yes, I know, this is kinda tricky. I voted for $16-30 million. but wanted to simultaneously vote for I dunno, but it'll whoop LOTR. So, I'm voting for the latter by mentioning it here. I think BHD will take in around $30 million or so, and beat LOTR: FOTR significantly, taking the top spot. I think there's a decent chance that "Orange County" or " A Beautiful Mind" might push LOTR: FOTR down into third, even, but if that happens, it'll likely be the latter instead of the former.

What's everyone else think?

Hard to believe it was Snow Dogs that pushed LOTR down to 3rd place. But your estimate was right on for Black Hawk Down.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
WHAT!? Snow Dogs bumped LOTR. And that movie was so crappy looking.

BHD...sounds like some kinda disorder kids have these days.

Can't really say my predictions for Black Hawk Down. It being a war movie though should take in something.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by spudracer
WHAT!? Snow Dogs bumped LOTR. And that movie was so crappy looking.
I should've known...it's a new Disney movie. Those are guaranteed a fair cume, with very few exceptions. I am surprised it got THAT much, though. I'm quite proud of my BHD prediction, though. Eat my dust.