I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

The Fabulous Sausage Man
Holy crap! It wasn't until I searched through my post history that I saw what the thread title originally was. I genuinely thought you put "Nexus" in, and not some automatic "[username]" thing. Now I understand everyone else's weird responses...

I still feel loved. you can't take that away from me!

Why thank you, everyone. Scary thing is I made this today...before ever entering the forum and seeing this thread.....creeeeeeepyyyyyy.

Arresting your development
Screw all that!

Am I the only one who remember's the Soggies trying to fight against Crunch Power?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Ha ha ha, I LOVE when someone quotes someone else in this thread where they used the [username] thing. Because my original version of that post said, of course, "I too love, Austruck." And then jrs quotes it back and it says, "I too love, jrs."

Actually, I think it was something like that, that originally helped me figure out the "joke" of this thread, way back in the dark ages when it first started. Ha ha ha! I still love this thread.

DEFINE the GREAT LINE
So does any one know the true amount of users Sexy Celebrity has confessed affection for? heh

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Originally Posted by jrs
No.

Link doesn't work
HAHA! It's not supposed to. I went to the search part of the forum and copied where it said "bbusername" and when I pasted it, it came with a hyperlink. Not something I put in.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Zeiken knows you've been sneaking around and telling everyone else you love them. You checked out of the releationship long before he did LOL

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by Naisy
i think i worked this out now, there is like a code and it makes the person see their own name there whatever it may be. How very very clever
Yeah except mine says "I love you, Dazed&Confused !!!!!

Dazed&Confused isn't exactly my name, I think the code messed up
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Estatic Crack Addict
HOLY SH*T, Thats it!!! I never saw it, it is just a code that shows the viewer their name, for instance, I logged off and it said I love you Unregistered. Sorry to sound so awe strucken but I think that is pretty awesome.

Uhm... that was odd.

I sooo love you Xui Wan!!! LoL and I love you tooo!!!