Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

The Bourne Supremacy. If i can't sleep, I would definitely pick this movie. I don't know why I always fell asleep evrytime i watch it. Tried it for 4 times.. Just couldn't finish it.

I couldnt bear Me myself and Irene
I had to shut it off!!!

One thing I really regret is...
I fell asleep towards the end of Hollywood Homicide. And now to say that I properly endured it, I'll have to watch the damn thing again. My god, that movie blows.

"Creature from the Haunted Sea"

Have tried twice and still haven't made it all the way through:

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Wild At Heart was pretty terrible. Had to shut if off because I was either laughing or cringing the whole way through.

Yes, Wild at Heart was very disappointing. The only film I've ever had some intention of watching and found to be totally unviewable was Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, I lasted about 20 minutes.

I couldn't make it through Fear and Loathing the first time, but have watched a few times since then. It really is, a "Trip"!

It reminded my dad of his student days, I guess they don't make students like they used to.

Definately Eyes wide shut!
We turned it off not even 15 minutes in.

But other than that i will always watch a whole movie. But gosh i've regretted that with some movies!

From Dusk Til' Dawn was a pretty bad movie. I couldn't finish that one.

Last week i gave another shot at League of Extrordinary Gentlemen. It was the first and last time i walked out of a theater, but some friends were watching it- i fiured a second chance was in order.

...some movies dont even deserve a second chance...

Be Cool (Get Shorty 2)
Pirates of the Carribean (have no idea what people saw in this)
The Truth About Charlie (oh my, so very, very bad)

I have never walked out of a movie. BUT, out of all the movies I have seen, even the worst of the worst, I have turned off just one. That one film was The Thin Red Line. 20 minutes into the film I just got fed up with it and put Band of Brothers Episode 1 in first

The Thin Red Line is supposedly great but I just wasn't in the mood for it. About a month later it was on tv so I decided to watch it. I started it from the beginning and once again, 20 minutes into it I fell asleep instead.

To this day I have never seen it's entirety.

"Are We There Yet"
"Taxi" I hate that guy from SNL-he should never act, too one dimensional

Originally Posted by BobbyB
I've watched Sideways probably 4 times, trying to make it through, and every time I fall asleep about 30 minutes before the end.

Sideways is certainly an aquired taste. I fell asleep the first time I attempted to watch it, not becuase it was bad or anything. I love it now. I just think you have to be pretty awake and very attentive to appreciate it and to make it all the way through. As for movies I couldn't make it through, The Avengers with Uma Thurman and Sean Connery marked the first and last time I ever fell asleep in the theater. The cast just could not save this garbage. King Kong was also a problem for me. In fact a good deal of 3+ hour epics are problems for me. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything that went into them, I just can't seem to ever make it through one.

I fell asleep during the sequel to the Matrix....horrible movie

Success is the only Earthly judge..
Well It isn't movies I didn't finish I just went to sleep:
Inspector gadget
A walk to remember
Notebook
Sweet Home Alabama-(didn't even begin to watch)
Love or Something like it
Jason X

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Date Movie - Just horrible
Fun With Dick and Jane - I wanted to like this, I did, I love Jim Carrey, but this was so unbelievably unfunny...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/