I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Oh, I just figured it out...ha! I thought I was special.

stranger then a drunken mime
its true, im loved everwhere i go

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Do you think it's possible that, if someone else had posted this - someone single, that they could have met their Mr./Ms./Mr. & Ms. Right? What if the joke turned into something serious? Can you imagine if it did? If a silly thread like this led to the marriage of... (fictictious MoFos ahead) VideoSid-lobsterman & CathyDVDsIgloo44?

I love me too, doesn't mean I want to marry me, I can't even live with me, I am too untidy by a long chalk (god that's an old blokes saying) also I have issues and when is gets back he'll want his shoes back (ok, ok, dont leave yet, they get bette, hmmm, actually they dont)

Can't.... take..... the..... pressure.....

Now that I've recovered from the shock - why me? Why lowly old under-10 posts me? Why was I first? And why wasn't I your only, dammit?

Resident pain in the...
I really can't be arsed to read 27 pages of text, all I know is, WTF are you on about???

?_?

Simpsons movie July 27th 2007 WOOOO!

Love is fickle.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
The noobs are fun.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Originally Posted by DEMON212
I really can't be arsed
I got dibs on this quote.

Resident pain in the...
It had my name, of course I was drawn to it. Sheesh, some poeple, j/k, lol.

I'm a Brit, we have dibs on "I can't be arsed" phrases, lol.

r u sure?

The Fabulous Sausage Man
Well, this thread is interesting...very interesting...

Wow... When I first saw this thread title, I thought someone here loves me.

I guess not.

Love is all around!