What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Checking out what I've missed after spending four days in bed with bronchitis. Feel like I went ten rounds in a boxing match.....my ribcage is killing me from coughing. Thank goodness there are such things as antibiotics. Thought this time I was going to end up in the hospital. But here I am, back among the living!
Sorry to hear you have been ill, glad to hear you are getting better.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Checking out what I've missed after spending four days in bed with bronchitis. Feel like I went ten rounds in a boxing match.....my ribcage is killing me from coughing. Thank goodness there are such things as antibiotics. Thought this time I was going to end up in the hospital. But here I am, back among the living!
Yikes BG, hope you're ok now.

Funny, but I've just spent the evening watching Dennis Quaid's consumptive turn as Doc Holliday in Wyatt Earp.

The film's nowhere near as long as I remember though: I only had to stop to shave twice this time, but maybe I'm just getting scruffy.

I've had that a few times and it's no fun... glad you're feeling better...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Sorry to hear about your bronchitis birdygyrl. You must still be tired...take of yourself and get some more rest.

waiting for my last stitch to fall out

history *is* moralizing
translating 100 pages about the techniques of illumination

You ready? You look ready.
Sitting in English class doing nothing. Thankfully, we have laptops and wireless Internet access. Boy, technology is great, eh?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Stroking my demented cat.

'No Mr Bond. I expect you to die!.'

Wishing I were filthy rich & contemplating whether or not I should use the bathroom. . .I'm leaning towards a no.

Ground Control To Major Thom
well, it is the late evening... so I am drinking.

I have plugged in my headphones, I have an excellent pair of Sennheiser's, into my PC and I am rocking out. Unfortunately the headphones show up the deficiencies of MP3, but who cares.

Also, I have met somebody that says that they really like me yes I know, shocking... watch this space (not this space exactly)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by SmegFirk
Also, I have met somebody that says that they really like me
awww that is fabulous! happy happy times.

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
awww that is fabulous! happy happy times.
time will tell... but your enthusiasm is appreciated

On a side note I cannot say the word enthusiasm without thinking of Robert De Niro in The Untouchables, enthusiasms... ... enthusiasms *readies baseball bat*

Listening to music and trying to stay awake after work.

I just woke up ...with headache ....I think I drank too much last night

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Watching Sweet and Lowdown on tv, might have an early night, been showing my New York pals around Scotland all week, being a tourist guide is hard work!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?