Which TV series' do you own on DVD?

Tools    

I have all of the Highlander seasons. Hate the movies though. Have the newest twiglight zone season, what a dissappointment. Have all the origonal twighlight zone episodes on tape, need to get the dvds. Would like to have Quantum Leap and perhaps Sliders.

NYPD Blue, Thundercats and Sailor Moon. I'm working on getting Homicide, CSI and Knight Rider.

stranger then a drunken mime
Futerama, Simpsons, Family Guy, Chappelle's Show, Simple Life(each one was onsale for $5, can't say no to that deal. But hey, their kinda funny), And every Beavis and Butthead movie and show out. Beavis and Butthead has to be the most hilarious show out there, how can you not laugh at two idiots who steal a painting of a naked lady to take home and put in their bathroom.

I only have M*A*S*H Series 2 on DVD.

Monty Python
24 Seans 1 & 2
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	24.gif
Views:	181
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	5545   Click image for larger version

Name:	mntypy.gif
Views:	193
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	5546  

I currently own all the family guys, the boondocks and the Nip/Tuck DVD, I am excited those because season 3 is coming out at the end of the month and the last two DVDs were so good I can't wait to get my hands on this one

To see mine, just hit the link and choose 'television' at the top.

Why not just pay for these legally via download?

I stopped buying CDs and DVDs long ago due to the fact that they are extra baggage and you can't actually take these with you when you pass to the next life. These days I'm looking into PMP (Personal Media Player) technology to view legally purchased media files.

You guys must be pack rats.

My Yahoo! Movies page.

My Yahoo! Launch radio station.

I've designed a media room in my home with theater seating for my guests.
I am a pack rat. Collecting is fun.

i own all the Seinfeld dvds, all the simpson dvds, House Season 1, Prison Break Season 1.

I want Friends, X Files, rite now thats all lol

Movie Forums Extra
I've got all 3 of the seasons that are out on dvd for nip tuck, just got the 3rd one recently. I've been watching the show alot, one of the few tv shows that I don't seem to get bored of

Originally Posted by Randal Graves
I want Friends, X Files, rite now thats all lol
I'm hoping one day they put out a 'Best Of' for that series or a collection of fan favorites.
Way to pricey to buy all 9 seasons.

Beware The Probe!
I might have missed one or two and usually add to them every couple weeks...

Superman the Animated Series (all)
Batman the Animated Series (2,4)
Justice League (1,2)
Fantastic Four Animated Series (1)
South Park (5,6,7,8)
Family Guy (1,2,3)
American Dad (1)
Gilligan's Island (1)
Married With Children (1,2,3,4)
Friends (5,7)
21 Jump Street (2)
The Shield (1,2,3,4)
American Gothic (1)
Lost (1)
Charmed (1,2,3,4,5)
Wonder Woman (1,2,3)
Buck Rogers in the 25 Century (1,2)
Babylon 5 Crusade (1)
Firefly (1)
Roswell (1,2,3)
Space Above & Beyond (1)
Andromeda (4)
Battlestar Galactica (1)
Stargate SG-1 (6,7)
Stargate Atlantis (1)
Star Trek TNG (6)
Star Trek DS-9 (3,4)
Star Trek Enterprise (1,2,3,4)

That 70's show (1,2 and 3), Family Guy (1), and Roswell (1,2, and 3). Yea I know pretty lame collection but hey I'm really picky of spending 50 bucks per season/series .

I own "The Awful Truth" (c'mon bring the hate) and am planning on getting ST: DS9 seasons 6 and 7 before the end of the year and (don't laugh) Thirtysomething as soon as it's released.

Originally Posted by Mad-Man
I have all of the Highlander seasons. Hate the movies though. Have the newest twiglight zone season, what a dissappointment. Have all the origonal twighlight zone episodes on tape, need to get the dvds. Would like to have Quantum Leap and perhaps Sliders.
No offense but I would'a banned you just for preferring Highlander the series (don't be a baby Duncan say da da) over Highlander the movie (there shoulda been only one).

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by Othelo
No offense but I would'a banned you just for preferring Highlander the series (don't be a baby Duncan say da da) over Highlander the movie (there shoulda been only one).
Actually I liked the series over the movies as well (except for Endgame).
I'll probably pick up the DVD season sets eventually.

I'm hoping the 3 new Highlander movies coming out will be better since they will follow the series to explore the origin of immortals.

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
Actually I liked the series over the movies as well (except for Endgame).
I'll probably pick up the DVD season sets eventually.

I'm hoping the 3 new Highlander movies coming out will be better since they will follow the series to explore the origin of immortals.
I saw Highlander cold in the theater, that experience plus the fact that some of the shots were so inventive (the reflection in the sunglasses shot, and the opening pan for two) It left a mark on me. To this day I recognize bastardized versions of many scenes in far lesser movies. And there has never been and never will be a villain as cool as the Kurgan (Clancy Brown).

To me the series will always pale in comparison. I don't want to know the origins of the immortals, the simple fact that the film was so convincing that it made you swallow its farfetched conventions was enough explanation for me.

There are better films, but to this day I still watch Highlander and just go WOW!
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by Othelo
To me the series will always pale in comparison. I don't want to know the origins of the immortals, the simple fact that the film was so convincing that it made you swallow its farfetched conventions was enough explanation for me.
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you aren't saying that the farfetched idea of them being from an alien planet was convincing!

That idea in itself ruined Highlander 2 (although the return of Connery managed to make it enjoyable to watch).

I never liked the fact that none of the movies were canon to each other movie that followed.
At least the series did keep a mainstream flow of the basic idea and build on it.

Even though I did enjoy all 4 movies I liked the 4th one best for having both Connor and Duncan in it. Hated to see Connor go though.
Seeing Connor McLeod in the series pilot was pretty cool too.

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you aren't saying that the farfetched idea of them being from an alien planet was convincing!

That idea in itself ruined Highlander 2 (although the return of Connery managed to make it enjoyable to watch).

I never liked the fact that none of the movies were canon to each other movie that followed.
At least the series did keep a mainstream flow of the basic idea and build on it.

Even though I did enjoy all 4 movies I liked the 4th one best for having both Connor and Duncan in it. Hated to see Connor go though.
Seeing Connor McLeod in the series pilot was pretty cool too.
OH NO! LOL

When I mention Highlander I mean only the first, I don't acknowledge any other film, television series or merchandise from any other incarnation. "There can be only one," they should have followed their own advice.

Like I said above, I much prefer Ramirez's explanation, simple, direct and short on details that screw up a perfectly vague mythology.