What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Creep~by RADIOHEAD on repeat for the last 13 hrs... I want you to notice when I'm not around... Your so ****n special...

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Xui Wan
Creep~by RADIOHEAD on repeat for the last 13 hrs...
Good God...how is that possible?

Anyway: "Powderfinger" - Neil Young & Crazy Horse
"Keepsake" - State Radio

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Originally Posted by Xui Wan
Creep~by RADIOHEAD on repeat for the last 13 hrs... I want you to notice when I'm not around... Your so ****n special...
You sound like me when I was fifteen...

Originally Posted by Thursday Next
You sound like me when I was fifteen...
yea some days I revert LoL I'm good now, I think I got to 24 hours and my cd wouldnt read no more('tis a good thing) then I watched Coolworld and fell asleep!! Now Im listening to Pink lol! dancing and singing badly!!! but Idc cause Im happy today!!! and its my birthday I CAN CRY IF I WANT TO LoL!!!

Atrocity Exhibition - Joy Divison

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Strummer521
"Head Over Heels" - Tears For Fears

I doubt I would like this song if not for Donnie Darko.
its a good song...but i love it all the more because it plays during my favorite scene in that movie.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
its a good song...but i love it all the more because it plays during my favorite scene in that movie.
Everything is so well choreographed. That movie is brilliant when it comes to making images and music work together powerfully.

"Killing Moon" - Echo and the Bunnymen and "Mad World" - Gary Jules
are the other two examples of that in it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Needle in the Hay - Elliott Smith

Great song for a great movie.

Suspect's Reviews

Golden boy - Natalie Merchant

listening to Athletico Spizz 80, full lp from 1980. only just heard of this for the first time last week, and it's already a personal favorite. don't think it's ever been released on cd, but you can download it at www.postpunkjunk.com - that and many other obscure but great musics. yessir, you should go do that.