I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Hey People of Movie Forums Who Don't Understand Why I'm Saying I Love Them...

This is a joke. It's a rather old joke. It's a great joke, but it's old, and I'm tired of getting messages from people who want to know why I'm in love with them. I actually DON'T love you - in that way. In fact, many of you I don't even know yet. This thread is not about YOU. In fact, it's all about me. ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME! Everyone who comes to Movie Forums sees "I love you, their username". It's because of a special code I put into the thread title.

There. DIE, thread, DIE!!!!!! Die in agony! *puts a stake through the heart of this thread* DIE!

oh thank god............just kidding, luckily i was banned at the time when this thread resurfaced so i saw it as i love you unregistered....not so hard to figure out what's going on.....lucky i was....otherwise i would have totally wondered in asking weird questions.....

I love me too!

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Hey People of Movie Forums Who Don't Understand Why I'm Saying I Love Them...

This is a joke. It's a rather old joke. It's a great joke, but it's old, and I'm tired of getting messages from people who want to know why I'm in love with them. I actually DON'T love you - in that way. In fact, many of you I don't even know yet. This thread is not about YOU. In fact, it's all about me. ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME! Everyone who comes to Movie Forums sees "I love you, their username". It's because of a special code I put into the thread title.

There. DIE, thread, DIE!!!!!! Die in agony! *puts a stake through the heart of this thread* DIE!

this is your punishment, sexy

test
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	002copy.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	5510  

test again
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Resize Wizard-12.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	5511  

Why did you test the same picture twice... and in this thread?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Ðèstîñy.

Ðèstîñy is just to die for and I can't live another day without Ðèstîñy. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Ðèstîñy, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Ðèstîñy, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Ðèstîñy, now and forever.
Well hot d*mn, and I was just saying how I would never find you. Bring it on, baby. I'm yours.

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
Well hot d*mn, and I was just saying how I would never find you. Bring it on, baby. I'm yours.
Eh. He's all hype Destiny. Come "Escape" with me beautiful. You know you want to.

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
I'm sick and tired of all the divorce court fees. GET OVER ME!

I'm sick and tired of all the divorce court fees. GET OVER ME!
divorce is hell

I'm new here, and I already knew the second I saw this thread. Anyone who's "AIM savvy" (lol) - this is just like the %n thing. I DO admit to falling for that the first time I saw someone use it on AIM though, heh.

So, uh. . .can someone tell me how to do it ;] I'll bake you cookies. Interpret that any way you please :P

I'll bake you cookies for not believing that I loved you. Key lime cookies with chocolate chips and a strawberry swirl.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by abandonedimages
I'm new here, and I already knew the second I saw this thread. Anyone who's "AIM savvy" (lol) - this is just like the %n thing. I DO admit to falling for that the first time I saw someone use it on AIM though, heh.

So, uh. . .can someone tell me how to do it ;] I'll bake you cookies. Interpret that any way you please :P
What's the 96n thing?

I'll bake you cookies for not believing that I loved you. Key lime cookies with chocolate chips and a strawberry swirl.
Whaaaaaaa!

Bring it! I would be oh-so-grateful. I have no food -_-

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
What's the 96n thing?
If you put %n in your profile/away message, anyone who checks it - the %n will automatically be replaced with their SN.

The first time I saw it I was like but then found out what it really was and was like "I knew it the whole time", lol.

Relax, this won't hurt a bit...
I love you too Sexy Celebrity but I gotta warn ya, I'm into some freaky sh*t.

"I love you too baby."

Do you think it's possible that, if someone else had posted this - someone single, that they could have met their Mr./Ms./Mr. & Ms. Right? What if the joke turned into something serious? Can you imagine if it did? If a silly thread like this led to the marriage of... (fictictious MoFos ahead) VideoSid-lobsterman & CathyDVDsIgloo44?