What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Xui Wan
Franz ferdinand very awesome Grrr I love depeche mode bleh!!!
you should move to Croatia, they fill up an arena every time they're here, probably why they come back.....i might go to their concert because The Bravery are supporting.....then i'll leave....

Originally Posted by adidasss
you should move to Croatia, they fill up an arena every time they're here, probably why they come back.....i might go to their concert....
starting to pack as we speak, on my way meet me at the airpot. Oh buy tickets for two...Mar. 22 - Zagreb, Croatia ~Dom Sportova fun we will have..... ah btw im so afraid of planes its not funny... (jp not packing LoL but it would be an experience)

Bad Boys (The Theme from Cops) ~ Inner Circle

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Letter to William S. Burroughs and Ode to Jack Kerouac - Hunter S. Thompson

I saved the world today - Eurythmics

One of my favourite Eurythmic songs.

Please- dont laugh or bash ! Listening too - Kid Rock - Son of Detroit , and awaiting the new live album to be delivered.

www.panicattic.com - Check out the Q&A from Ethan Dettenmaier , director of Sin-Jin Smyth

Originally Posted by nyabzns
Please- dont laugh or bash ! Listening too - Kid Rock - Son of Detroit , and awaiting the new live album to be delivered.
nice!

"..I know the TRUTH.."
Public Works, an "Obey Giant Reconstruction" -DJ Shadow

Public Works "an Obey Giant Reconstruction"

"..I know the TRUTH and I don't have to be what you want me to be.." -Muhammed Ali