Hmm.. so I happend across ur family???

Tools    

SO, I happend across ur family and was very delighted to see that you apparently seem to accept all... nice in your ways I must say and inviting too... I read my horoscope today and thought hmm... thats bs.. it sed I was gunna be in a writing mood and that I could literally go all day and be alone and be satisfied at the end of it... hmm and now wow I AM and I was ALL BY MYSELF ALL DAY!! LoL!!! Hmm the insomniac that I am doesnt want it to end however I am trying to start a new way of living.. where I SLEEP LoL !!! SO being so new and LoL so tired I think I may come back I liked what Ive read and I must comment very many wise words amongst the lot!!! some simple and powerful yet amazing! Your all so kewl!!! O and Hi Im new lol!!!
LUVUMISSUTYANDNINITE

welcome

Hi there Xui... welcome to MoFo... enjoy...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Saweeet always great to know ur being read I mean honestly who doesnt love it!!! LoL mwah ty for the welcome and chea!!! Like um for realssss mmm k well ty ty ty and ty spooky heh i love ur av!!! mwah ttysoooooooooooooon!!!! http://www.spellsandmagic.com/astral3.html oooo eeeerie LoL heh

The People's Republic of Clogher
There's always room for a little wan! (you need to say that in an Irish accent)

Welcome to MoFo.

Hey man, welcome to the forum.

absolutly fantastic it was so grande!!! although there were lonely moments... heh but I managed quite well... heh cause Ive me some super human strength kehe!!! I'm luvin it!!! tehe.... mwah ur sooo tres kewl like to the power of like a trillion

Everytime i read this thread's title, i keep thinking some crazy person has hunted down and stalked my family and, well...