I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

wow guys,,,i just saw this topic,,,,,

o.k first ms.Sexy Celebrity please tell me....
if someone loves another he sends him a PM,,,,and why do you love me?.....until now i just don't know what is going on??

someone explains please!

Originally Posted by WALKER OF THE HOPE
someone explains please!

It's a joke... where you see WALKER OF HOPE in Sexy's post... and elsewhere in here... I see Caitlyn...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

so it's like that,,,well thank you ms sexy celebrity for the nice topic

Why does nobody ever take two seconds to realize the thread is over four hundred posts long, and was clearly started long before they ever joined? That should be a pretty big clue in itself.

And yet....
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Why does nobody ever take two seconds to realize the thread is over four hundred posts long, and was clearly started long before they ever joined? That should be a pretty big clue in itself.

And yet....
Yeah, go figure. That in and of itself makes each new occurance hysterical.

Or maybe I've just got a sense of humor on par with your average sixth grader.

It was only recently that I found out that this thread is a joke played on us by the administrator. A pretty good one at that. This person was telling me why her name was on the thread and I was like "huh, what do you mean, that's my name in this thread" Then we were both like "ahhhhhhh ok I get it"

Originally Posted by Escape
It was only recently that I found out that this thread is a joke played on us by the administrator.
I am not an administrator. I am a sexy celebrity.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Hi, Nebbs. Nice to see your text and smiley faces again.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I am not an administrator. I am a sexy celebrity.
Ahh, so how's about pming me on how you did it there sexy.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
This thread never fails to crack me up.

just so that you may all know Xui Wan is a female name. Wan is gentle, gracious, beautiful, and lovely Xui is elegant and beautiful. So if this is your name your parents really made a mistake?? or they just figure you needed softer qualities... a gentle man is ok too!!!

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love doomlord.

doomlord is just to die for and I can't live another day without doomlord. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

doomlord, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

doomlord, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, doomlord, now and forever.
why am i loved so much and how did you know my name 4 years ago this is really messed up and im a guy and not gay and canadian law i cant get married until im 14 wich is in july

I feel all smooshy inside.

I love you.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.