What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Hope you don't mind Hazii, if i post my purchases the same way you do.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	dvd.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	5486  

lol no problem nebbit

Just picked these up at walmart

I had the urge to buy Saw II today also. I'll grab it sooner or later. Most likely sooner though.

The People's Republic of Clogher

From Danny Boyle, one of my favourite directors, one of the best children's films I've seen in recent years.....big kids, such as myself, will like it even better.

I'd forgotten how good Jimmy Nesbitt's Muncunian accent was too...

Originally Posted by Tacitus
From Danny Boyle, one of my favourite directors, one of the best children's films I've seen in recent years.....big kids, such as myself, will like it even better.

I'd forgotten how good Jimmy Nesbitt's Muncunian accent was too...
I dont mind kids movies. I have my mind set on The Polar Express too. Good choice you think?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Escape
I dont mind kids movies. I have my mind set on The Polar Express too. Good choice you think?
Haven't seen it, sorry.

Corspe Bride, which was a very good film but not as good as The Nightmare Before Christmas

it is a stupid movie but it makes me laugh everytime i watch it

Chronicles of Riddick- missed the start in the cinema and found myself wanting to watch it again

The Conversation- yet to see it at all

Curb Your Enthusiasm- Season 1- quality show and cheap

last dvd... um 2 actually the craft older movie with neve campbell and guess who with ashton kutcher why... well cause they were cheap to be perfectly honest!! LoL plus I like the whole magic thing and ashtons cute!!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Donnie Darko

This was the first film to make me think of movies as more than just entertainment. I watched it, and started it again as soon as it was done. It's lost a bit of it's lustre now but it will always hold a place in my heart (to use a really lame expression).

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Donnie Darko

This was the first film to make me think of movies as more than just entertainment. I watched it, and started it again as soon as it was done. It's lost a bit of it's lustre now but it will always hold a place in my heart (to use a really lame expression).
We need more films that make us feel this way.

This movie is in my heart also.

cant edit post oh well

After Critters I've once more gone for a more cult film. It's a boxset.....

*Puppet Master* So it's bad horror, but we all know that some films are so bad they're good...........so I haven't got taste.

"..I know the TRUTH.."
Hustle & Flow. I bought that joint because ol' boy in the movie told us, "..it's hard out here for a pimp, MAN!"

"..I know the TRUTH and I don't have to be what you want me to be.." -Muhammed Ali

I'm a romantic at heart
I bought Elizabethtown most people thought it sucked but I thought it was very good. The cast was very strong with, Kirsten Dunst, Orlando Bloom, and of course Susan Sarandon and the story was also very entertaining.