Movie Tab II

Tools    

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
this was my 1000th post
Congrats!

Hellraiser (1987) - 4/5

Hellraiser 2: Hellbound (1988) - 5/5

Aren’t we all different, what I consider perfect or a classic, I’m pretty sure the next person doesn’t. I don’t think FD3 is a classic, but watching the movie there was nothing I would change, nothing I didn’t like about the movie so therefore that’s how I got my 5/5. What I think, what I believe, what I feel about movies, whatever, is different from all of you on this board, I think the movie is a 5/5 ok, I never said it was a classic and if I did so what, you might look at me putting 5/5 as saying the movie is a classic, but I don’t. We are on different levels, different ways of thinking, we perceive things differently, so just let it be. I still stand aside with my FD3 5/5 a great movie perfect nothing I would change about it, a classic no.

There are a lot of movies that I consider 5/5 being that there was nothing I would change about the movie, then there are some movies I would consider classic and I’m pretty sure most of you would say not. So what’s the point of this again.

Cabin Fever-

About what i was expecting, some was a bit predictable and some was quite good. I liked the fact that the disease technically killed no-one though some of it played out a bit too easily.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Cookers
Cache
Alphaville

And today I watched 9 episodes of "Freaks and Geeks" and was finally able to get my grubby (no pun intended) little hands on "Life in the Undergrowth" and watched all 5 parts. Amazing stuff. Some of it really freaked me out. And man, wasps are ********.

Golg, you gotta keep me informed of when they do another similar production. It takes me a while to get 'em in the US, but man do I love 'em.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by hazii-One
So what’s the point of this again.
Just a bit of discussion. That's why we come here right? . Besides, what good is having an opinon if no one disagrees with it? In fact, if everyone agreed, I guess there would be no such thing as an opinon.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by OG-
Alphaville
And...?

Anywho.

The Thin Red Line, A+
1998 - Terrence Malick

The New World, B
2005 - Terrence Malick

Layer Cake, A
2004 - Matthew Vaughn

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
And...?
I dug it. It was my first, and incredibly late, introduction to Godard and I liked it. I'd by lying if I said I could explain every single event in the movie, but it had a tremendeous sense of humor and style.

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
The Thin Red Line, A+
1998 - Terrence Malick
That movie's dopely satifying in many ways. Faaaaaaaa' sho'.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Aren’t we all different, what I consider perfect or a classic, I’m pretty sure the next person doesn’t. I don’t think FD3 is a classic, but watching the movie there was nothing I would change, nothing I didn’t like about the movie so therefore that’s how I got my 5/5. What I think, what I believe, what I feel about movies, whatever, is different from all of you on this board, I think the movie is a 5/5 ok, I never said it was a classic and if I did so what, you might look at me putting 5/5 as saying the movie is a classic, but I don’t. We are on different levels, different ways of thinking, we perceive things differently, so just let it be. I still stand aside with my FD3 5/5 a great movie perfect nothing I would change about it, a classic no.

There are a lot of movies that I consider 5/5 being that there was nothing I would change about the movie, then there are some movies I would consider classic and I’m pretty sure most of you would say not. So what’s the point of this again.
Blah-blah-blah. That sounds like a bunch of hogwash. Next tme you're thinking about whether or not a movie is a classic just ask me, alright? I'm the big-dog that makes these sorts of decisions. I do them here, there, and over there too. I make em' and I stick to em'. Anyone that disagrees you send em' to me and I crush them like toothpick on cold Ukranian day. So, now, there shouldn't be any confusion. You come to me or you get crushed.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Blah-blah-blah. That sounds like a bunch of hogwash. Next tme you're thinking about whether or not a movie is a classic just ask me, alright? I'm the big-dog that makes these sorts of decisions. I do them here, there, and over there too. I make em' and I stick to em'. Anyone that disagrees you send em' to me and I crush them like toothpick on cold Ukranian day. So, now, there shouldn't be any confusion. You come to me or you get crushed.

The People's Republic of Clogher
So what’s the point of this again?
Quoting the person that you're having this conversation with? Otherwise it gets a little hard to follow...

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Tacitus

There's an all-star cast in here somewhere but, as the whole experience is akin to watching a 3D film without the red & green specs while speeding yer nuts off and necking a pint of meths, you'd never be able to tell.

Avoid. Please.

It's the only way to stop this man.

So, so funny. That is a great quote Tac...

Meanwhile:

Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Rings Extended Edition

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by OG-
Golg, you gotta keep me informed of when they do another similar production. It takes me a while to get 'em in the US, but man do I love 'em.
Will do. I don't reckon Att and the boys will be churning another big set out anytime soon tho.

---

The Tulse Luper Suitcases: The Moab Story

I'm gonna attempt a review once my brain can rearrange itself. Quality oddity. Stood me in fine stead for today's office banality