What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher

I've been thinking about Ealing comedies for a few days and realised this was missing from my shelf. Not now.

Originally Posted by hazii-One
Me You and Everyone We Know... What'd you think of it? I read a article about the Director/Actor/Everything and she seemed kind of absorbed with herself. Was wondering if that might have came across in the movie.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I havent watched it yet, but me and my gf plan on watching it tonight when she gets back from the store.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Escape
Are you joking OG or they really going to release a 14 disc superman later this year?
Nope, I don't have any of the specs of it, but just for simple confirmation, here is an excerpt from Moriarty's blog (who was at Warners for the announcement):

and, of course, SUPERMAN, which is going to be the subject of a fourteen-disc DVD set this fall, which should be one of the biggest releases from anyone in the next twelve months.

Taking care of planet Earth
Last thing I bought was the Sam Peckinpah "Legendary Westerns" boxset. Why? Because it's Peckinpah and most of the films in there haven't been available until now. Being a big Sam Peckinpah fan I had to import it

the magdalen sisters - peter mullan
hable con ella - pedro almodovar
amores perros - alejandro gonzalez inarritu
good bye lenin! - wolfgang becker
all or nothing - mike leigh

and now my dvd collection has.....brase yourselves.....5 titles!! dvds just cost too much and my love for music prevails....this was on sale, 8$ a piece, and i think a pretty great start to the collection....all brilliant films...

well the last dvd i bought was "constantine".........because i saw the trailer before it was on dvd and that time i wanted to watch that movie.........but actually it's not that new or evolution movie for keanu reeves!

my rate: 6/10

because i freakin love kevin Smith and this movie

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Me You and Everyone We Know... What'd you think of it? I read a article about the Director/Actor/Everything and she seemed kind of absorbed with herself. Was wondering if that might have came across in the movie.
I know you're not asking me, but I wanted to weigh in on this. You might be able to consider her a little self-absorbed, but only in the way that anyone who lives in some form of isolation naturally becomes self absorbed. However her character does have a genuine concern for others at times that is believable.

Originally Posted by Thursday Next
Inside I'm Dancing

Pulp Fiction

Leon

Because they were 3 for £20.
Ahh Pulp fiction. Very good film.

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
whats wrong with Pulp Fiction escape?
certainly a million times better than stupid Scream
Your evil.

Honesly though I really did mean that as a compliment. Pulp fiction was awesome.

Tomorrow will be two of my favorites from last year, and two favorites from 1990...

Nine Lives

{Proof}

Metropolitan

Quick Change
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Anchorman, if anyone has not listened to the commentary on this DVD I suggest you run out and get it right now. It's basically Will Ferral and co. cracking jokes that have nothing to do with the movie for an hour and a half.