Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

I rented Scooby Doo 2, cuz I kinda enjoyed the 1st Scooby doo and by the first 45 minutes I just couldn't stand it any longer. I think my brain was turning to jello.

I have seen a lot of terrible movies... But one that I just could not even finish the first part of has to be "Baby Geniuses"... What a stupid idea. Makes me wonder what happened to Hollywood. But there is hope in this. If someone got paid to direct "Baby Geniuses", than God damn it I can get paid to direct a film!
"Directing ain't about drawing a neat little picture and showing it to the cameraman. I didn't want to go to film school. I didn't know what the point was. The fact is, you don't know what directing is until the sun is setting and you've got to get five shots and you're only going to get two." - David Fincher

Independant movie - Inbreed Rednecks, it was just too long. Parts were funny, the only reason I watched it was it was made in my hometown.

Welcome to the human race...
Two movies I couldn't finish earlier this week...

Yojimbo - fortunately I'd seen it before and actually like it, I just didn't have the time to finish it.

Game of Death - this has to be a contender for the worst movie I've ever seen, up there with the likes of Trail of the Pink Panther. I recommend that nobody watch this - if you want Bruce Lee doing his thang in a tight yellow jumpsuit, there's a special edition DVD of Enter the Dragon with unadulterated Game of Death footage in it. I think Brandon Lee put it best when he said this had 40 minutes of footage and the rest is junk.

i couldnt finish watchin tht fear dot com was propa crap

I couldnt finish watching Pitch Black, i just hated it

The Fat of the Mailbox
I just walked away from Mystic River. Too stoned I guess.

Originally Posted by Spin King-35
I couldnt finish watching Pitch Black, i just hated it
I finished it but couldn't watch it again

Originally Posted by nebbit
I finished it but couldn't watch it again
Yeah same. Although I'll give Vin Diesel this much... He was pretty good in Chronicles of Riddick. That movie was pretty sweet even though it was the sequel to Pitch Black.

In the Beginning...
Wow, I thought Pitch Black was the better film. Not fantastic, but a better-than-average science fiction film. It held my interest, at least, and I loved the creepy "Aliens" feel. The Chronicles of Riddick was closer to "Judge Dredd" than I really wanted (although the end is pretty nice).

Originally Posted by Sleezy
Wow, I thought Pitch Black was the better film. Not fantastic, but a better-than-average science fiction film. It held my interest, at least, and I loved the creepy "Aliens" feel. The Chronicles of Riddick was closer to "Judge Dredd" than I really wanted (although the end is pretty nice).
Ugh.... Judge Dredd was sooooooo bad. Damn it Stalone.

Space Balls. Whenever I tell anybody that they freak out and claim Mel Brooks is the biggest comic genious any generation has ever seen.

Originally Posted by ecardica
Space Balls. Whenever I tell anybody that they freak out and claim Mel Brooks is the biggest comic genious any generation has ever seen.
Although I like most of Mel Brooks work, I am not a fan of Space Balls

Originally Posted by nebbit
Although I like most of Mel Brooks work, I am not a fan of Space Balls
Were you a fan of starwars nebbit?

the pianist- too sad
madascar- horrible movie
the ring 2-horrible
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
The Dukes Of Hazzard.

I lasted 14 minutes.

Last Days - I'll give it another chance one day, but it was so boring to begin with or I wasn't in the right frame of mind.

I wish I had left King Kong way before it came to a close.

The Green River Killer, I think that is what it was called, terrible.

There's treachery afoot!!!
The Dukes of Hazzard- I tried I really did but alll I wanted to do was put a bullet through my TV