I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Originally Posted by nlkead
So, nlkead, tell me... why won't this work on RT for me? I feel like raising hell, and I've hit a block. Damn. What exactly do I have to do to get it to work there?

Help would be appreciated. The results will be worth the trouble.
In case you're curious, I'm going to post a very bad fake PM. And accuse the hapless reader of being nothing more than Eowyn in exile. It'll be jolly good fun.

So, Yoda, tell me... why won't this work on RT for me? I feel like raising hell, and I've hit a block. Damn. What exactly do I have to do to get it to work there?
It won't work there. At least, not out-of-the-box. It's made possible only through a few select modifications of the forum's code. Something this bizarre and twisted would never come standard.

Originally Posted by Yoda
It won't work there. At least, not out-of-the-box. It's made possible only through a few select modifications of the forum's code. Something this bizarre and twisted would never come standard.

*sigh*...

It would have been so much fun, too.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
In case you're curious, I'm going to post a very bad fake PM. And accuse the hapless reader of being nothing more than Eowyn in exile. It'll be jolly good fun.
ha! that would have been beautimus!

LOL!!! this is funny - i was like what? Maybe someone has my name, the thought crossed my mind it could be some tricky thread code thing but I was sure that was impossible.

I'm glad you all have a sense of humor!!!! See you in the threads.

p.s. nice method, btw, of getting new members to post in a newbie thread ;")

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SisterRevenge
I'm glad you all have a sense of humor!!!! See you in the threads.
Are you an evil woman who once devoted her life to a religious order and got kicked out?

LoL great trick. It had me going for a minute. Then I realized... No one ever loves a fortune cookie... You all expect MIRACLES!

I am half agony, half hope.
Love you too, SexyCelebrity. I feel warmly welcomed to your forum.

Johann von Goethe

Just a girl who loves movies
Dojo?

What do people want with me? Just joined today

Imagine my face when I saw this thread "I Love you dojo"

Thanx for the lovely invite sexy celeb. Here is an Irish kiss just for you.

Lets put a smile on that block
Your hair is golden and glorious EverythingIrish. Is it magical hair? Like Rupunsels? Do people climb it? You know you should really take more care of it. You remind me of myself...
Once upon a time i had a wonderful head of hair. It glowed bright white in the sunlight and flowed like spiders webs on the slightest breeze. People would pass by commenting on how beautiful it was....then it would get stuck in their faces like real cobwebs but they liked it so much they didnt mind. Then one day, i was out on my Sunday walk, washing tramps feet like i usually do, and then out of no-where this one tramp pulled a steak knife out and cut all my locks off! With one quick and twitchy slice he took away....my only gift. My beautiful hair....

So as i was saying, the moral of this story is never trust a tramp. Theyre filthy liars.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Your hair is golden and glorious EverythingIrish. Is it magical hair? Like Rupunsels? Do people climb it? You know you should really take more care of it. You remind me of myself...
Once upon a time i had a wonderful head of hair. It glowed bright white in the sunlight and flowed like spiders webs on the slightest breeze. People would pass by commenting on how beautiful it was....then it would get stuck in their faces like real cobwebs but they liked it so much they didnt mind. Then one day, i was out on my Sunday walk, washing tramps feet like i usually do, and then out of no-where this one tramp pulled a steak knife out and cut all my locks off! With one quick and twitchy slice he took away....my only gift. My beautiful hair....

So as i was saying, the moral of this story is never trust a tramp. Theyre filthy liars.

Blib, what do you drink at the weekends???
Will it make my hair grow back, or just make me more attractive to smelly old tramps?

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Will it make me more attractive to smelly old tramps?
Come on, you know that you are, Tramps of the world, pin up boy ...........................

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by nebbit
Come on, you know that you are, Tramps of the world, pin up boy ...........................

Yeah, it was close, but I managed to steal Oscar the grouch from Sesame Streets crown this year, free garbage all year round and a lifetime supply of brown paper bags in order to drink my bottle of paint stripper from!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love JayDuchovny.

JayDuchovny is just to die for and I can't live another day without JayDuchovny. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

JayDuchovny, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

JayDuchovny, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, JayDuchovny, now and forever.
WOW!
sorry i just now noticed this...ummm, uh...
sure why not, let's run away together.
"Hey, you know what paradise is? It's a lie. A fantasy re-created by people and places as we'd like them to be. But you know what truth is? It's that little baby you're holding, and it's that man you fought with this morning, the same one you're going to make love with tonight. That's truth. That's love." -Charlene
"Few do conspiracy and paranoia like Chris Carter - and even Oliver Stone never created as fascinating a couple as Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) and Fox Mulder (David Duchovny). Relive the moment they met - and the start of their journey to the dark side of the American psyche. All aboard for Roswell, Langley, Dealy Plaza and the Grassy Knoll."- David Zurawik

Originally Posted by JayDuchovny
WOW!
sorry i just now noticed this...ummm, uh...
sure why not, let's run away together.
No running in the hallway.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
No running in the hallway.
Yes sir!
*salutes*

Originally Posted by JayDuchovny
Yes sir!
*salutes*
*salutes back*

"Don't call me sir, I work for a living"

gee, now that i've read most of the thread, i'm heart broken...

*sigh*

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Thunder Dwarf.

Thunder Dwarf is just to die for and I can't live another day without Thunder Dwarf. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Thunder Dwarf, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Thunder Dwarf, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Thunder Dwarf, now and forever.
LOL- i have only just seen this thread - i just signed up hehehe, bit too early for marraige ask me in a year or so