What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Right Now; I'm trying to figure out how the hell frippin' Bit Torrent works...

You ready? You look ready.
Running some errands with my dad and then, the car is all mine!!! Woot woot!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Eating chocolate and listening to music

just don't be on the cell phone while driving...it'd suck to lose your license so soon...or to kill someone.

Just relaxing after 3 days and nights of Baby-sitting

The People's Republic of Clogher
The laundry.

Posting this message and eating a banana. I guess you could say I'm multi-tasking.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by nebbit
Just relaxing after 3 days and nights of Baby-sitting
interesting new avatar you got there nebs! ...who is it?

right now I'm just sitting here...i just ate CHICKEN at 11am and i have my headphones on because i don't feel like hearing my mother. she's too loud!

Hey gummo. I don't plan on using the cell phone while driving. Besides here in Virginia they are looking to pass a law that makes it illegal for teenagers to use it while driving. Ok, now get this. Teenagers are the only ones that can't do this. It's the #1 most stupid law I've heard of. It needs to be everyone not just teenagers.

Anyways, I need to be more worried about checking both ways before pulling out. Lol. I almost got hit last night. I thought I messed my boxers for a second there when it happened. Totally my fault and I'm going to be paranoid for a while because of it.

Speaking of cars, I'm leaving now to get my cell phone.

MovieForums Extra
Trying not to get pissed off at my roomate. She promised to have all her laundry done by the time I got home. Now she wants me to wait another two or three hours so she can finish hers. GGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Congrats... I hope your first bill is nothing like the one my cousin had...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Congrats... I hope your first bill is nothing like the one my cousin had...
Hehe, my dad doesn't pay for the bill. His company does. Hehe. So I um, added a little something extra for myself. Unlimited text messages for 5 bucks. They're too stupid to notice it. Hehe!!

I'm cursing the Steelers.

And finally figuring out what the hell a "Code Black" is.