What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Just arrived home after a day out with the girls

Listening to the Huddersfield Town match on the radio.

Drinking a diet DP and checking out MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

There are those who call me...Tim.
Feeling mighty fine after I got this damn computer desk finished. And reasonably close to what the instructions said it should look like, too!

You ready? You look ready.
Just watched "Memoirs of a Geisha" and all I could say afterwards was blah....blah....

Ah, you know. It left me speechless.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

MovieForums Extra
Drinking a Sunday morning cup of coffee, relaxing.........

Just pre-ordered 'House' Season 1 from amazon.co.uk

Making some pancakes for 14 people, my daughter Kari turned 18 yesterday and had a sleepover. Girls are much "louder than boys I must say"

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by 7thson
Making some pancakes for 14 people, my daughter Kari turned 18 yesterday and had a sleepover. Girls are much "louder than boys I must say"
Yea, they are. Lol.

I'm doing homework at the moment.

Bride Of Billie
Looking at a picture of Steven

Right now, I'm contemplating the pros and cons of growing a full-blown Fu Manchu.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
On MSN with my pal in Hong Kong, man this internet thingy is rather good, don't know if it'll catch on though!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Lance McCool
Right now, I'm contemplating the pros and cons of growing a full-blown Fu Manchu.

On your lip?

Who the hell is Steven?

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Who the hell is Steven?
The head singer of popular post-punk band: The Smiths who dropped his first name to become known simply as Morrissey.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
The head singer of popular post-punk band: The Smiths who dropped his first name to become known simply as Morrissey.

I'm glad you knew...

Right now I am trying to stay awake...

Put me in your pocket...
Just got the phone with a good friend and my ear is aching. She's a good talker.

Time for some more hot tea.