What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Well, it's 1:34 pm. I'm wondering if I should finish the last 40-odd minutes of Some Kind of Monster so that I can watch Kung Fu Hustle a second time before I have to return it.

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
wondering whether MoFo would miss me if I wasn't here.....

MoFo's are more then just members of a forum on the net... they're a family... and when anyone turns up missing... we notice... and are not above hunting them down... got it?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
MoFo's are more then just members of a forum on the net... they're a family... and when anyone turns up missing... we notice... and are not above hunting them down... got it?
Lock n' Load!

You ready? You look ready.
Listening to Disturbed. God, their new album just rocks.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

right now I'm creating a forum. I thought about it one night, and now it is all I can think about until I finish it.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Yes Mam

Posting & channel surfing

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by nebbit
Watching "RAN" it is a dubbed version, its awful, they are very, very, very English accents
That seems like it would be disappointing if watching it alone, but potentially amusing if watching it with friends.

(I watched RAN with a friend one really nasty winter night, and I remember driving him home at 4am as the scariest driving scenario of my life. It was sleeting so hard I couldn't see, and I could hardly keep the car on the road for all the ice. Still, having not died, I think it was worth it. )

Watching "RAN" it is a dubbed version, its awful, they are very, very, very English accents
Hehe!! Those are always the best verisons. Lol.

I don't think it is supposed to be amusing, it is boring as I am watching it alone
Oh, that stinks. Well, I have just the cure. Go find one of those inflatable clowns and print off the picture of me in my Christmas hat and sunglasses. Then tape that picture over the clowns face. And then you'll look over and laugh everytime you see my funny face. Did that help any? Hope so.

Originally Posted by John McClane
Oh, that stinks. Well, I have just the cure. Go find one of those inflatable clowns and print off the picture of me in my Christmas hat and sunglasses. Then tape that picture over the clowns face. And then you'll look over and laugh everytime you see my funny face. Did that help any? Hope so.
Oh yeah

I have just returned home after doing a home visit to a client, have taken the knife off her and talked her out of killing herself or the first person who comes to the door, by the way i got a guarantee from her that she wouldn't stab me if i came over.

The People's Republic of Clogher
i got a guarantee from her that she wouldn't stab me if i came over.
I always find that to be a wise move, you little saint, you.

I'm working on an invention that gives daylight whenever you get up, no matter what time of year. My prototype was called 'laziness' but didn't last long.

Short of commuting between the Artic and Antartic every 6 months, I'm stumped...

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I'm working on an invention that gives daylight whenever you get up, no matter what time of year. My prototype was called 'laziness' but didn't last long.

Short of commuting between the Artic and Antartic every 6 months, I'm stumped...
I think, sweetie, you need to add less vodka to your orange juice